News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

ルーズの物語 Louise's Story

Started by Louise Francoise le Blanc, August 30, 2008, 12:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louise Francoise le Blanc

im going to tell you a story about myself one day about the things i did alright so just yesterday i remember it as if it was just yesterday probably because it was just yesterday but anyway yesterday me and my friends were chillin but then we realized chillin wasnt the way to go HOT was in so we hopped on our magical broomsticfks and took a one way tour to sexdom anyway yeah if you plebians dont know what sexdom is it is our noble way of saying the sun so we flew to the sun we a magic spell that allowed us to stopped from being burnt to a crisp and dying of suffication right because that's one of the faults of the sun and we totally got PH@T tans which was much better then the low ph@t tan that they serve in stores now a days im not sure what they're called or something anyway yeah after we got tans i went down to america to grab a burger but then i realized that i wasnt a total fat ass like MAYA FEI FROM PHOENIX WRIGHT GOD I HATE THAT BASTURD but then triforcemann22 all of sudden appeared and he has a psychadellic gleam in his eye and he said to me he said that he will everyone and he will love the police as they kick the shiet out of him on the sidewalk and i just sat there all like O___o before I yelled うるさい!!! and booked it out of there faster then sonic the hedge hog when he wants to get chili dogs you know i never understood why he liked chili dogs so much i mean they arent that great when one thinks about it chili + dog = good i dont know maybe in some backwards universe or something like green hills zone 1 god i hated that place because i kept losing anyway yeah so we were chillin and life was grand oh wait no wait i think i have to tell yuo about something else one time i was wait no never mind i changed my mind ill save that for another time
おわり

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)