News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

What was your first driving lesson like?

Started by Java, August 29, 2008, 08:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klavier_gavin

well i am normally a horrible decent driver but when i went to take my road test it was strikeout horrible it started out ok but it ended up with me getting a ticket with me in jail with me on death row with me not getting my lisence you see i started driving and the guy was all like "you're a fjuking idiot you forgot to check your mirrors" and i said "kiss my azzxz im puttin tha petal to tha metal oh sorry" and so i started to check them and the guy was all like "jesus fjuckin christ yo forgot to stop the car" and i was like "who cares it's a good day to die oh jeez oh jeez" and i tried to stop the car while still adjusting my penis HA HA HA THAT'S REALLY FUNNY THAT THING I JUST SAID mirrors and then i hit this person and he flipped a few times and fell on the sidewalk unconceous unconcious unconshus dead and i kept driving and the guy was like "WTF! pull over" and i was like "you drive w/ me u die w/ me oh man im so sorry" and then the car hit a barb wire other car fence did i really say barb wire brick wall and exploded and then we went to hell heaven and god was all like " guys WTF! did you do" and i was all like "sorry" and he sent us back and the end.
so i was trying to think of my sig i mean i was going to do some cool stuff like some photoshop picz but i dont have photoshop so i decided to just type some stuff about me so strikeout strikeout strikeout

Redpaige13

My first driving lesson wasn't too bad.  My dad screamed for me to "STOP" only... two times, and I only drove onto the sidewalk once. :3

Although this next story isn't a driving lesson, but it's related to driving.  I was with my step-mom at a store, and while trying on a shirt, she started to have a panic attack.  It got so bad that she couldn't drive home, so I had to drive.  When I was trying to back up out of the parking space, some intercourse ing ninny honked at my ass, and I turned to look at her and have a intercourse ing staring contest to see who'd blink first.  My step-mom yelled at me to get moving, so I pulled out, drove pooptilly (I made a new word!) to the exit.  But I guess my driving was worse than her panic attack, and before I could pull out, she was like "Natalie, get the intercourse  out of the driver seat, because I'm driving us home.  Your driving is scaring the poop out of me."  So I got out, switched seats with her, and she drove home. 

I can't drive. :D  At all. :D

FORNICATION BABY!

Doodle

Well, I'm only 14...
But today I drove our lawn mower for the second time. I think I did worse today then I did the first time. I almost ran over my dad. o_o
YEAH