Main Menu

"All right, class, for this next project you'll be working with a partner..."

Started by Zovistograt, February 15, 2009, 12:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: Zovistograt on February 19, 2009, 11:00:07 AM
Quote from: britneymahboy on February 18, 2009, 07:32:51 PM
Quote from: Lord Layton on February 18, 2009, 05:31:06 PM
I absolutely detest working in pairs - even in a language course.

I get f***ed 9 times out of ten, and not in the way I enjoy. Even when I have a competent partner, it seems that things never work out. Presentations are troublesome because of this. I stress for "learning" content, they stress for "memorization". Then, when I get 100 and they get 70, I hear b****ing.

Pah.
I didn't know you enjoyed getting f***ed.  It seems that this forum really is made up of homos.
I wouldn't normally acknowledge britney's trolling in something like this, but man, mack, that short paragraph could definitely be taken out of context
Heh, yeah. Oh well ^_^;;

The Seventh

We don't do long term projects with partners very often.  It usually doesn't matter with me.
meh

Beck

I love splitting work.

I can usually say "I forgot it at his house, gimme just ONE more day pretty please" to my non-english speaking teachers. And it works.

Allegretto

Well if it's me and magnum we usually do nothing and talk the majority of the class.

Also earlier me and my friend Levi were partnered up when Magnum was not their and we played Magic the Gathering behind the teachers back for an hour and a half.

Other than that I do like working with a partner, if I am friends with that person.

Nayrman

This thread isn't too old yet, and I finally have a reason to post in it. *more on that later*
I'm usually the one doing all the work. I usually end up getting dumbasses who can't do poop. But when I occasionally do get smart people, it's an easy A because I'm usually as smart as they are, and when you get a whole bunch of smart people together, it gets done right, fast, and well.

Also, in my Intro to Media class, we have a group presentation, and it was random. It's a group of four, me and three really cute girls (two of which I know get grades as good as me). Get to work with three pretty smart (and cute) chicks for an assignment for roughly a month...hellz yea!  :robotveryhappy:  :robotveryhappy:

Mutilator7

I don't mind it, as long as the other person doesn't make me do all the work or the harder parts of the work all by myself. It does piss me off when  have to get it done and they just mess around and then just copy off me.