Main Menu

What the heck!?

Started by jnfs2014, August 09, 2009, 08:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Good job.
At least drywall is easy to fix.

Magnum

What is up with you kids and your anger issue?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

jnfs2014

Anarchy_Jas

Let's see, last thing I broke in the house... the spray nozzle on the kitchen sink and some dishes. My dad started a fight with me and I ended up going off.

Don't think I've broken any walls though. o.o;
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Captain Justice

why did you break the wall.

Being a dumbass or were you mad?
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

SkyMyl

My wall's had a giant hole in it for months now. ^_^

Doodle

Quote from: Sh0rTi on August 09, 2009, 01:56:40 PM
Let's see, last thing I broke in the house... the spray nozzle on the kitchen sink
It seems like I'm always breaking that stupid thing. :\
YEAH

Mutilator7

I always want to punch the wall but it's like the drywall is made out of wet reinforced newspaper so i don't.

Eizweir

My friend was over once, he tripped and his head put a hole in the wall.

I still don't know how o_O
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

phatyo

Theres ways of fixing this. Homedepo sells like things that fix the wall. So if you were smart, you would try and fix the wall before anyone notices. No matter how far the store is, Cause I'm sure one of your close friends has some of that cream in there garrage if your refuse to go the local store or don't have enough to buy the cream. Two of my friends got into a big fight 1 time, the bigger kid took the smaller kid and throw him at the wall and there it was! A BIG ASS hole. He walked all the way to homedepo which was like 2 hour walk and 2 hour walk bag to fix the hole and not get in trouble.
Me myself when I was like 9 I was really mad and trough a chair at the wall and there was a huge hole in it. I put a chair in the way to cover it. Only like half a year later I got caught.

Captain Justice

Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Can we ban Hoss, please?

phatyo

Captain Justice

Can we ban Hoss, please?