News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Ridley's WereWolf

Started by Ridley, May 18, 2009, 01:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

It was Twilight again. Time to call role call again. Everyone was present and accounted for except for Macbeth of course. However there was one extra. "Please step foreward sir!" Ridley said, pointing his revolver at the newcomer. The newcomer stepped forward and explained who he was. He used to be a shadow, however he has followed and observed a person here and has become like him. It seems that he has copied the priest. "So we have two priests now? Well we will believe you for now. Everyone go to your rooms now."

Night Phase begins now!!!!!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Ahahaha, this person is used his ability wisely. Kudos to whom ever you are.

jnfs2014

Good job. That person really knows how to use their ability.

MTFury

this should prove interesting now we have two "holy" men

Matt

Quote from: JNFS2014 on May 24, 2009, 10:49:02 AM
Good job. That person really knows how to use their ability.

Yes, yes you do know how, but you really shouldn't be telling others.

Quote from: Loserful on May 24, 2009, 11:01:41 AM
this should prove interesting now we have two "holy" men

Light? Holy? Bah humbug.

jnfs2014

Telling others what? I was merely stating a fact.

Matt

Quote from: JNFS2014 on May 24, 2009, 12:44:00 PM
Telling others what? I was merely stating a fact.

Hmm, I guess worded that last post odd, will you forgive me holy father? For I have sinned.

SkyMyl

That's a smart shadow.

...update?

Doodle

YEAH

Ridley

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on May 25, 2009, 10:11:54 AM
No update? :\

Sorry, sorry, I have been busy since it is Memorial day weekend and all. Anyway onto the update.

Everyone was getting to their houses now. MYL however forgot something important at the ballot box earlier and made the foolish decision of going back to retrieve it. Their was an uneasy air about the place. MYL felt eyes looking at him from all directions. He continued to slowly open the booth where the ballot box was held. As soon as it was opened, a wolf pounced on MYL and began scratching and biting at him as if it was the one important kill of his entire life. The comotion however didn't go unnoticed. Ridley quickly ran over and fired a few shots at the beast. The wolf then took one more bite into MYL's arm and ran off. Ridley looked down and realized that MYL was still alive. He was in fact almost unharmed. MYL is the armored unit Ridley quickley realized. Good to see you unharmed.

Meanwhile, Matt lay in his bed, after saying good night to Macbeth before locking him in his secret basement. As Matt lay there, a shadow fell upon him. A vampire had come to kill him in his sleep. He tried to get up and protect himself but the vampire quickly overpowered him and bit deep into his throat. After enjoying his meal, opened the trap door and dipped his finger in Matt's blood to write out the message, "Kidnapper, Wolves" on the wall. He then flew of back to his home where he would plan on who his next victim might be.

The next day, Ridley called everyone together. Seems Matt isn't with us today. We better go check out his cottage. Everyone was shocked to see what had happened. Ridley quickly climbed down into the basement and helped Macbeth back to his home.

Summary: MYL was attacked by wolves but is armored so he survived. Matt was killed by the vampires and he was the kidnapper, a demon who helped the wolves.

Day Phase begins now!!!!!!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

Macawmoses

It's been too long but I'm glad to be back. Yes I'm cut loose, from the noose that Matt used....to keep me hanging around.

Enough Back In Black.

Even though I was kidnapped, it did in fact serve as a safety for me. Let's hope you all don't make the fatal error of wasting our one precious resource here, Light. Until this coming night phase, he is safe - and we know him to be innocent.

As for MYL, I trust things are not what they seem. Could he have been converted?

SkyMyl

Yes, I broke tradition and survived. Hate me later. ^_^

Quote from: Macbeth on May 25, 2009, 03:34:44 PM
As for MYL, I trust things are not what they seem. Could he have been converted?
Define converted. ._.

Silverhawk79

So much for me trusting Matt. >_>

MTFury

i always suspected him as something on the lines of evil