Started by Ridley, May 18, 2009, 01:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Can I make a truce with the Innocents. :P

SkyMyl

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 28, 2009, 09:56:15 AM
...update? D=
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Ridley's in school right now...

Ridley

Quote from: GreatGonzales106 on May 28, 2009, 10:12:28 AM
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Ridley's in school right now...

I am here.

Small update.

Ridley told everyone to go to their cottages. They did.

Not much else to say. People that have powers have been pmed already and not made public.

Night Phase now!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

GreatGonzales106

I noticed you were online right before you posted that.

Light

Quote from: JNFS2014 on May 28, 2009, 06:58:46 AM
Can I make a truce with the Innocents. :P
Aheheheh... no. =P
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Doodle

There's never an update until the next day. :(
YEAH

Ridley

I just can't stay up late every night for you guys. At least I update it everyday. Anyway, Update.

The night grew cold as Father Light finished praying for his deceased lover, Matt. As Light left the church, he felt a sudden stab to his heart. Things started going dark as he realized a werewolf was standing right behind him. However right when he thought he was about to die, a mystical force seemed to come over him. Satan suddenly stepped foreward and greeted this holy man of Christ. "I saw you praying for Matt." Satan said in an almost inhuman voice. "Perhaps you would like to see him again." With that, Satan opened a portal to hell and commanded his werewolf minion to throw Light into it. Light shrieked as fell into his endless prison of darkness. After Satan finished laughing at the deceased holy man, he realized he had but a short time before he would be sent back to his kingdom. "Come, my minion, I have but a short time to prepare a nice surprise for the lynch." and with that, they dissappeared into the darkness.

Meanwhile, the mayor, Loserful, was just about to fall asleep when he heard something at his window. He crept up quietly to investigate what it was. When he got close enough, the window burst open and a cold hand was around his throat. The vampire almost appeared to be as voracious as a werewolf. Instead of draining the blood of his victim, he would tear him to pieces and dine on what was left. The vampire continued to rip off his victims limbs. Once finished, he reach up into the body and pulled out his heart. He quickly sunk his fangs into it and drained it of everything it had to offer. He then dropped the limp organ and flew off into the night, laughing all the while.

Wow this vampire is a sick F*ck. Anyway, Light died and Loserful died.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Silverhawk79

Such violence! D:
Poor Light...:(

Ridley

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 29, 2009, 10:26:00 AM
Such violence! D:
Poor Light...:(

I figured, I might as well make the story good as we are nearing the end.

I just looked and realized that there are quite a few people left. But still, a lot is going on.
...It's quite obvious...

GreatGonzales106

Holy poop that was gruesome.

Ridley

Quote from: GreatGonzales106 on May 29, 2009, 10:35:19 AM
Holy poop that was gruesome.

Also I don't have anything against Loserful, I just thought I should make a good story.
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

Holy Damn. O_O;;

Wait. Did Satan kill Light or did the Werewolf?

jnfs2014

The Werewolf did.

Lol, bye bishies! I'm gone next phase, but oh well.

Ridley

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 29, 2009, 10:46:30 AM
Holy Damn. O_O;;

Wait. Did Satan kill Light or did the Werewolf?

Both, Also forgto to mention that since Light has no body to be found, the doc can't revive him.
...It's quite obvious...