UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Werewolf afterlife thread (Hell)

Started by Ridley, May 19, 2009, 09:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Quote from: Jono2 on May 30, 2009, 06:09:53 PM
why? :(
Because he's about to die. Now all Werewolves(and maybe Vampire) know who everyone is.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Jono2

Quote from: MagnumSonic on May 30, 2009, 06:12:38 PM
Because he's about to die. Now all Werewolves(and maybe Vampire) know who everyone is.

what?  Ridley can't die.  What are you talking about?  Why would he tell everyone everyone's roles?

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Light

Quote from: Jono2 on May 30, 2009, 06:09:53 PM
why? :(
"I figured that since you (JNFS) are ____ and all, I might as well tell you who the Wolves and Vampires are."

And this is from halfway through the game, mind you. Perfect logic there.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Matt

HOLD ME CLOSE TINY DANCER. Um but ya, last vampire doesn't have a chance. With the amount of people still left, the odds of him surviving enough phases to succeed in killing everyone off are very low. Whether everyone know who it is or not.

Ridley

Quote from: Light on May 30, 2009, 07:16:00 PM
"I figured that since you (JNFS) are ____ and all, I might as well tell you who the Wolves and Vampires are."

And this is from halfway through the game, mind you. Perfect logic there.

Actually, I forgot to tell him that info at the beginning, he was suposed to know all along. For some reason, I thought I did but found out later I didn't. My bad on that. Sorry.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Light

Quote from: Ridley on May 31, 2009, 11:32:58 AM
Actually, I forgot to tell him that info at the beginning, he was suposed to know all along. For some reason, I thought I did but found out later I didn't. My bad on that. Sorry.
Then just don't tell him the information. The way you gave it to him midway through the game made absolutely no sense, and then you bring this up.

Anywho, J was lynched. Discuss.

jnfs2014

What the heck Ridley!? No power after death? What about the 50% chance of dragging another person to Hell!?
Original PM:
JNFS, you are the great dark force that presides over this game. You are Satan. You can not be killed during the night phase and every three nights, you can tell either the werewolves or vampires who they are going to kill. You win if you are alive when the innocents and one evil force are eliminated. If you are eliminated via the lynch you have a 50/50 chance of dragging another player to hell with you(This is decided by me flipping a coin or something). Now go great Satan and cause the denizens of NSFCD Much pain.It works out like this because the Vamps and Wolves have set out to prove their worth to you. However you won't know who they are and one person is on to you.

Anyways, I'm now the bishie of this thread.

Lohn Jocke

I'm figuring I post here as a viewer, so yeah.
Quote from: JNFS2014 on May 31, 2009, 01:46:12 PM
What the heck Ridley!? No power after death? What about the 50% chance of dragging another person to Hell!?
Original PM:
JNFS, you are the great dark force that presides over this game. You are Satan. You can not be killed during the night phase and every three nights, you can tell either the werewolves or vampires who they are going to kill. You win if you are alive when the innocents and one evil force are eliminated. If you are eliminated via the lynch you have a 50/50 chance of dragging another player to hell with you(This is decided by me flipping a coin or something). Now go great Satan and cause the denizens of NSFCD Much pain.It works out like this because the Vamps and Wolves have set out to prove their worth to you. However you won't know who they are and one person is on to you.
You got the losing end of the 50/50, obviously.

Ridley

Quote from: JNFS2014 on May 31, 2009, 01:46:12 PM
Original PM:

Anyways, I'm now the bishie of this thread.

I flipped a coin. You lost.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

Boo.....oh well. GG Vamp and Wolves.....but which one of you didn't vote!?

Light

Quote from: JNFS2014 on May 31, 2009, 07:07:24 PM
Boo.....oh well. GG Vamp and Wolves.....but which one of you didn't vote!?
Doodle voted with the innocents. You have lost.

Magnum

Quote from: Light on May 31, 2009, 10:48:03 PM
Doodle voted with the innocents. You have lost.
Yeah well you lost more.
BTW J why aren't you whipping him yet. He is in Hell.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

Quote from: MagnumSonic on May 31, 2009, 10:53:54 PM
Yeah well you lost more.
BTW J why aren't you whipping him yet. He is in Hell.
Technically, if the innocents win, then I win as well.

Matt

jnfs2014