What's the worst dream you've ever had?

Started by Daft Pink, July 02, 2008, 10:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Quote from: Allegretto on July 02, 2008, 11:24:31 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 02, 2008, 11:23:34 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on July 02, 2008, 11:20:34 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 02, 2008, 11:16:45 PM
It was an unusually dark dream for someone like me who only dreams generally happy things...and it happened last week, my first night terror...

A "black" wave of weird creepy stuff was slowly consuming the world and everything that touched it died. It started in France, and my mom would constantly tell me "it wont make it to Colorado Springs..." Sure enough, and the end it was at denver on the news and we saw it comming at us from about a mile away at incredible speed. I screamed at my mom "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!" (true statement, my parents are angels ;) ) and held her tight, closed my eyes, and the second the wall hit me I woke up in fear...

It felt so real and I now know what it feels like to actually know you are going to die within seconds...terrifying...what a night... :(
I want to say something but its more of a...secret moment that only me and you know about well our family's know about that goes against a statement you said in your message.

What the secret is, tahts a living nightmare
Is it against my parents? I love my parents with all my heart and could never even dislike them i the slightest... :|
You really dont remember...well i guess it has been a while since we have been Friends
Guess so, refresh my memory for the 100th time :P

Allegretto

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 02, 2008, 11:25:54 PM
It was an unusually dark dream for someone like me who only dreams generally happy things...and it happened last week, my first night terror...

A "black" wave of weird creepy stuff was slowly consuming the world and everything that touched it died. It started in France, and my mom would constantly tell me "it wont make it to Colorado Springs..." Sure enough, and the end it was at denver on the news and we saw it comming at us from about a mile away at incredible speed. I screamed at my mom "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!" (true statement, my parents are angels ;) ) and held her tight, closed my eyes, and the second the wall hit me I woke up in fear...

It felt so real and I now know what it feels like to actually know you are going to die within seconds...terrifying...what a night... :(
I want to say something but its more of a...secret moment that only me and you know about well our family's know about that goes against a statement you said in your message.

Is it against my parents? I love my parents with all my heart and could never even dislike them i the slightest... :|
You really dont remember...well i guess it has been a while since we have been Friends
Im not sure you want to remember, but ill give you a hint

You said it was the scariest moment in your life.

Another hint is that I woke up with you and Bryce and your mom who had all slept over at my house.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Allegretto on July 02, 2008, 11:27:29 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 02, 2008, 11:25:54 PM

Im not sure you want to remember, but ill give you a hint

You said it was the scariest moment in your life.

Another hint is that I woke up with you and Bryce and your mom who had all slept over at my house.
Oh thats right. This tops it though...but seeing my dad like that was also terrifying and i brings tears to my eyes...  :'(

Linkman

Quote from: JrDude on July 02, 2008, 12:34:40 PM
[spoiler= Worst Dream Ever, You'd Be Scared As You Read It.] The girl of my dreams took off her shirt and she was flat![/spoiler]
YOU POOR, POOR THING!!

Also, darn Wiigamer, your one messed up kid.

Magnum

So yeah, final week of school and we have all our Final Tests back in North Carolina. I go through the whole week and get my grades on the last day.

All F's.
I then woke up and had to do the whole week again :|

Heh heh. Juli, Jesse, Todd, Warthog. Nuf' said

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

Quote from: MagnumSonic on July 02, 2008, 11:34:11 PM
So yeah, final week of school and we have all our Final Tests back in North Carolina. I go through the whole week and get my grades on the last day.

All F's.
I then woke up and had to do the whole week again :|

Heh heh. Juli, Jesse, Todd, Warthog. Nuf' said
I lol'd.