News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

What's the worst dream you've ever had?

Started by Daft Pink, July 02, 2008, 10:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

[spoiler= Worst Dream Ever, You'd Be Scared As You Read It.] The girl of my dreams took off her shirt and she was flat![/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rouge Helios

Quote from: Allegretto on July 02, 2008, 11:08:07 AM
Im so curious!!!!!!!! Whats your worst O_o

Mine is so demented and crazy that Im not sure I should tell you guys..but what the hell

[spoiler]I was with my girlfriend in a clothing store and we got lost in the forest of untangable coats O_o[/spoiler]
I would go more into detail but...
Haha...don't worry, I've heard worse. xP

Well...I've never had a bad dream, ever since I was 12, the bad dreams stopped...I used to dream about ghosts coming in my room though, then they would start taunting me a lot...

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: JrDude on July 02, 2008, 12:34:40 PM
[spoiler= Worst Dream Ever, You'd Be Scared As You Read It.] The girl of my dreams took off her shirt and she was flat![/spoiler]
DUN... DUNN... DUNNNNN!

D:

Redpaige13

My monthly Spider Nightmares.  I don't get them every month, it's usually every 2 months or so.  

Every time I get trapped somewhere with Spiders shaped and colored and sized beyond my wildest imagination.  

My last Spider dream was different than usual.  Instead of being attacked by the ugliest spiders, I was bitten in the arm by a tiny black spider with huge white teeth.

Actually, since the beginning of this year, all my dreams have been different.  They've all been related to things that have been happening in my life, which never happens.

FORNICATION BABY!

Allegretto

Quote from: Xenomorphus on July 02, 2008, 12:35:19 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on July 02, 2008, 11:08:07 AM
Im so curious!!!!!!!! Whats your worst O_o

Mine is so demented and crazy that Im not sure I should tell you guys..but what the hell

[spoiler]I was with my girlfriend in a clothing store and we got lost in the forest of untangable coats O_o[/spoiler]
I would go more into detail but...
Haha...don't worry, I've heard worse. xP

Well...I've never had a bad dream, ever since I was 12, the bad dreams stopped...I used to dream about ghosts coming in my room though, then they would start taunting me a lot...
You sure you'v had worse O_o

jnfs2014

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Redpaige13 on July 02, 2008, 12:39:05 PM
My monthly Spider Nightmares.  I don't get them every month, it's usually every 2 months or so.  

Every time I get trapped somewhere with Spiders shaped and colored and sized beyond my wildest imagination.  

My last Spider dream was different than usual.  Instead of being attacked by the ugliest spiders, I was bitten in the arm by a tiny black spider with huge white teeth.

Actually, since the beginning of this year, all my dreams have been different.  They've all been related to things that have been happening in my life, which never happens.
Don't you have any weapons? Just kill the little bastards.

Kilroy

Large kitties eating me when I was younger :(
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

HoganM

Mine is terrible, i can't say.  :-X
[spoiler]I was rapped by a gorilla lady who looked like a gas attendant i saw the other day. Meanwhile this is happening, my genitals are lit on fire.[/spoiler]

Nayrman

I don't usually remember most dreams, but the worst I remember is basically "Resident Evil: The Dream" or something. Cept I was by myself the entire time so it was kinda creepy.
Oh, and I had no guns and poop...just had to run the entire time. But then I realised I was dreaming (that happens a lot to me), and since I knew it was a dream, I just said "intercourse  this" and began to fist fight them. All I can say is zombies are easy to punch!

HoganM

Quote from: Nayrman on July 02, 2008, 03:53:53 PM
I don't usually remember most dreams, but the worst I remember is basically "Resident Evil: The Dream" or something. Cept I was by myself the entire time so it was kinda creepy.
Oh, and I had no guns and poop...just had to run the entire time. But then I realised I was dreaming (that happens a lot to me), and since I knew it was a dream, I just said "intercourse  this" and began to fist fight them. All I can say is zombies are easy to punch!
Whenever i'm in a dream, i never realize i'm dreaming. I'm basically a puppet...

Tupin

Yeah, it wasn't that easy when I had to fight the villagers from Resident Evil 4.  :-\

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

ThePowerOfOne

Like my dream lol

Exccept, I was in that cabin in RE 4, and the zombies started to come in, but I had nothing D:   But then I found a machine gun and wiped the floor with them  :)

guido123

i killed a vampire then the head of the vampires tried to kill me and right before i died i woke up

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

Custom

Oh, and I had no guns and s***...just had to run the entire time. But then I realised I was dreaming (that happens a lot to me), and since I knew it was a dream, I just said "f*** this" and began to fist fight them. All I can say is zombies are easy to punch!

I have lots of dreams like that. Cept, the zombies are allways stronger than me. I usually end up dying whenever I have a dream.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!