News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What's the worst dream you've ever had?

Started by Daft Pink, July 02, 2008, 10:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

[spoiler]I dreamed I had to click the quote button to read almost every post in a thread and I couldn't stop. :| [/spoiler]

Quite scary.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

Man, I remember one that was so scary I litterally mad myself.....
I still have nightmares about it....
if this has intrigued some people, I might tell you it, but, it'll be a long read. :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

Quote from: Triforceman22 on July 02, 2008, 05:49:23 PM
if this has intrigued some people, I might tell you it, but, it'll be a long read. :P

Post it!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Allegretto

Mine was worse.

Water ☮

Mine involves the world ending and not being able to save my family or friends, just my self :(

Fish

I haven't had a bad dream in quite sometime, but I did had a rather disturbing one a few months ago.
I was watching a little boy talk to himself about all the ways he could kill another person. I woke up with a feeling something was pressing down on me and I couldn't stop thinking about that dream.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Allegretto on July 02, 2008, 06:21:16 PM
Mine was worse.

I laugh at your nightmare.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Allegretto

Quote from: Triforceman22 on July 02, 2008, 07:11:39 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on July 02, 2008, 06:21:16 PM
Mine was worse.

I laugh at your nightmare.
If you only knew some other details.

I posted the censored version of my dream.

Llama on Steroids

Jono2

i had a dream that I murdered the girl I liked at the time... knife to the throat. >_>

so yeah, that was pretty bad.

what made it bad is that my dreams come true every once in a while, and it's only the ones where I figure it's too weird to happen (people meeting me at the airport, people saying specific things, news reports, fragments of videogames, etc).

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

thunderhero4

It was an unusually dark dream for someone like me who only dreams generally happy things...and it happened last week, my first night terror...

A "black" wave of weird creepy stuff was slowly consuming the world and everything that touched it died. It started in France, and my mom would constantly tell me "it wont make it to Colorado Springs..." Sure enough, and the end it was at denver on the news and we saw it comming at us from about a mile away at incredible speed. I screamed at my mom "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!" (true statement, my parents are angels ;) ) and held her tight, closed my eyes, and the second the wall hit me I woke up in fear...

It felt so real and I now know what it feels like to actually know you are going to die within seconds...terrifying...what a night... :(

Allegretto

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 02, 2008, 11:16:45 PM
It was an unusually dark dream for someone like me who only dreams generally happy things...and it happened last week, my first night terror...

A "black" wave of weird creepy stuff was slowly consuming the world and everything that touched it died. It started in France, and my mom would constantly tell me "it wont make it to Colorado Springs..." Sure enough, and the end it was at denver on the news and we saw it comming at us from about a mile away at incredible speed. I screamed at my mom "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!" (true statement, my parents are angels ;) ) and held her tight, closed my eyes, and the second the wall hit me I woke up in fear...

It felt so real and I now know what it feels like to actually know you are going to die within seconds...terrifying...what a night... :(
I want to say something but its more of a...secret moment that only me and you know about well our family's know about that goes against a statement you said in your message.

What the secret is, tahts a living nightmare

thunderhero4

Quote from: Allegretto on July 02, 2008, 11:20:34 PM

I want to say something but its more of a...secret moment that only me and you know about well our family's know about that goes against a statement you said in your message.

Is it against my parents? I love my parents with all my heart and could never even dislike them i the slightest... :|

Allegretto

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 02, 2008, 11:23:34 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on July 02, 2008, 11:20:34 PM

Is it against my parents? I love my parents with all my heart and could never even dislike them i the slightest... :|
You really dont remember...well i guess it has been a while since we have been Friends

britneymahboy

This really hot guy and I kissed.  That was it, no sex.  I woke up crying.
NAMBLA