News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

How much time is between periods in your school?

Started by Zovistograt, August 21, 2008, 04:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Quote from: Zovistograt on August 21, 2008, 02:39:32 PM
Quote from: JMV on August 21, 2008, 10:45:13 AM
15 minutes between the start of one class and the next, that is if i have two classes in a row and not a few hours apart.
Well, I'd imagine that would be because you might not have classes in the same building ::)
I have classes in several buildings, they're just small and kinda close together.

tibar21

Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

DededeCloneChris

jnfs2014

5 minutes.
The school is small but my locker is now a mess.

Lohn Jocke

Bout 10 seconds.
No, seriously, the teachers let us off about 10 seconds before we can get to the next class. <_<

Lotos

4-5 minutes

My bell sounds like Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I think.

Light

Five minutes, plus a fifteen minute break spot after B Period. But the school is fairly small, so it makes for plenty of time.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

QingXin

We're on a block schedule (with 5 blocks), so it's, like, 6 minutes. Soooo high!! I'm probably gonna arrive late in class, anyway, cause I lollygag wayyyy too much than I need to xD

Anarchy_Jas

My school is intercourse in' HUGE. Six minutes is just enough time to get from B Wing 1st Floor to D Wing 3rd Floor because it's crowded. They did add on to the place though, so things might get easier with new shortcuts that nobody knows about yet... though I did look at the map, and I'm happy to see that my locker is now by the new set of stairs that can take you from 1st to 3rd... Wait, NOOO! People are gonna find out, and it's gonna get all crowded and poop when it's normally quiet there! Dx Even then, getting around the school in less time than that seems impossible.

As for the bells...

Normal: "BEEEEEEEEP"

Fire Alarms are like "EEEAAAANK... EEEAAAANK... EEEAAAANK..." Kinda sounds like alarms from Jak II and SpongeBob.

Our tornado sirens are annoying like "BEEEEP BOOOO BEEEEP BOOOO," in a high tone, and sound like the Jeopardy theme after a while. xD

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Moriarty

Quote from: mackormoses on August 21, 2008, 12:02:29 PM
4 minutes...ugh. Our bell is:

Doon Dooom Dooooooon. [x6]

The bell lasts a minute plus.....

So you wasted two full minutes listening to the bell?
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Linkman

Around 4-5 minutes...

Not too much, but it's enough for me...