News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Vista is something else X_x

Started by えっちーせんぱい, September 14, 2008, 12:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

I noticed it in school but... Being at home and using it as I wish, a lot of stuff really has been switched and moved around.

Time to get used to everything again >_>

Kaz

Usually when someone says that a particular object or idea is "something else," they mean that it is rather unique and that such a deviation from the norm might be a tad bit surprising.

Vista is an operating system. Nothing particularly interesting or surprising. Pretty far from "something else."

Also, you're fat.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

えっちーせんぱい

Kaz

Mystic

Both of you shut the intercourse  up.

And Vista is something else of course. That's why they gave it it's own name afterall.

Kaz

Quote from: Mystic on September 14, 2008, 12:53:22 AM
And Vista is something else of course. That's why they gave it it's own name afterall.

Being literal all your life will get you nowhere. <3

Riosan

It's different than XP. Enjoy your Aero, software not working, driver errors, UAC, and people bashing you for using Vista.

Also, you're fat and use Opera.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Zovistograt

Did you finally get it working right? D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Mystic

Quote from: Kaz on September 14, 2008, 01:08:20 AM
Quote from: Mystic on September 14, 2008, 12:53:22 AM

Being literal all your life will get you nowhere. <3
Thanks for the advise <3

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Riosan on September 14, 2008, 04:56:42 AM
It's different than XP. Enjoy your Aero, software not working, driver errors, UAC, and people bashing you for using Vista.

Aero can be turned off in seconds, same with UAC, never had a problem with software not working (except for non-64-bit compatibility), never had and driver errors.
And I use Opera.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 14, 2008, 09:37:12 AM
Quote from: Riosan on September 14, 2008, 04:56:42 AM

Aero can be turned off in seconds, same with UAC, never had a problem with software not working (except for non-64-bit compatibility), never had and driver errors.
And I use Opera.
I'm having some weird problem getting my USB Connector working the way it did before, using it with a different software set~

Riosan

Silverhawk79

Kaz

Riosan

Quote from: Kaz on September 14, 2008, 10:21:05 AM
what's wrong with that

It's a very mediocre Web browser, slower than Firefox, but faster than IE, obviously.