News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Never again.

Started by Talim, August 26, 2009, 02:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: Customrobo13 on August 26, 2009, 05:38:07 PM
Why go places when there is Google Images?
Others will take pictures of the place for you.
Even better: Google Earth.

Why leave the comfort of your couch when you are one click away from a trip across the world?

Seriously, though, I'm totally jealous of you! I wish my family had money, and I would visit Lebanon in a heartbeat. I have cousins up there that could get me a fake ID so I can get into all the great clubs, I'd love to climb the mountains and go on hikes... Apparently my family over there is rich, I have an uncle who is revered by the other townspeople, and they live in a mansion. Lucky bastards... Er, anyway, sounds like fun. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, though. At least you went, right? Got that experience out of the way.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Talim

Quote from: Dog Food on August 26, 2009, 06:27:52 PM
Seriously, though, I'm totally jealous of you! I wish my family had money, and I would visit Lebanon in a heartbeat. I have cousins up there that could get me a fake ID so I can get into all the great clubs, I'd love to climb the mountains and go on hikes... Apparently my family over there is rich, I have an uncle who is revered by the other townspeople, and they live in a mansion. Lucky bastards... Er, anyway, sounds like fun. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, though. At least you went, right? Got that experience out of the way.
Yeah there's a buncha rich people over thar. D: We went to my mom's rich cousin's house. Omg. ;-; He had this huuuuuge courtyardish area outside his house, and then the house itself was like..omfg..it was so nice inside. @_@