News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

What Are You Doing Now?

Started by BOSSNIG, March 24, 2008, 12:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Tahrann on March 24, 2008, 05:30:43 PM
All-star with all characters. I need my brother to co-op with me so I get 2 at a time.

Tip, when using Ike, roll behind your foe and use your FSmash, then charge your B attack, when the foe is back within range release it. That works great for me in All-Star.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

FruitFlow

All-star with all characters. I need my brother to co-op with me so I get 2 at a time.
You only get 1 even on Co-op
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

But to answer the question, I'm trying to endure the 15-minute melee.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Triforceman22

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on March 24, 2008, 05:37:33 PM

same here.
I got to 2 f****** minutes...
then i died. >:(

13 min of my life wasted. ;_;

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tahrann

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on March 24, 2008, 05:35:57 PM

My brother played as Ike on all-star, I never used ike on all-star mode yet. So he played as Ike, and I played as [spoiler]Wolf[/spoiler] I think. So, it only showed one, but when I went to my trophy list, Great Aether was there too.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Matt

Working on getting trophies and stickers. Eventually do events and all star.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Tahrann on March 24, 2008, 05:38:40 PM

My brother played as Ike on all-star, I never used ike on all-star mode yet. So he played as Ike, and I played as [spoiler]Wolf[/spoiler] I think. So, it only showed one, but when I went to my trophy list, Great Aether was there too.
Oh. Same here. I played as Marth and my Dad was Samus and after we had beat it, it only showed the Critical Hit trophy so I had assumed it only went by First player. Sorry bout that :P

FruitFlow

Quote from: Triforceman22 on March 24, 2008, 05:38:29 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on March 24, 2008, 05:37:33 PM

same here.
I got to 2 f****** minutes...
then i died. >:(

13 min of my life wasted. ;_;
I know. It's so annoying isn't it. I wasted 14 minutes.

Tahrann

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on March 24, 2008, 05:41:38 PM
Quote from: Tahrann on March 24, 2008, 05:38:40 PM

Oh. Same here. I played as Marth and my Dad was Samus and after we had beat it it only showed the Critical Hit trophy so I had assumed it only went by First player. Sorry bout that :P

Nah, it's fine.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!