News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Anyone here play Halo 3?

Started by Relichris, June 12, 2010, 04:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relichris

I only ask because I'm looking for people who can back up teammates.  I often play Team Slayer and I often get poopty teammates.  And poopty teammates cause people like me to be poopty as well.  So I ask of you all in a non-sexual way to play Halo 3 with me. 

Allegretto

I play Halo 3 proffesionally. If you keep track of MLG I played on Status Quo in 2008 under the gamertag S1yfox.

I'm in the 2010 season to on a new team.

Relichris

Awesome.  And no I don't really pay attention to MLG much.  Unless I'm at my friend's house.

Shujinco2

Non sexual? Then no.

But really, I do... I just kind of suck.

Thirdkoopa

Yeah I play it

...hardly ever.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Triforceman22

I play it,

But my intercourse ing live has been down for two weeks. >:(

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

The Riddler

Rayquarian

I bought it cheap off of eBay, but I haven't really played it that much.

Dog Food

I play it with my cousins sometimes, but only when I'm at their house. So sorry man, won't be able to participate. Besides, I suck at FPS's. The controls always screw with me.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Light

I used to, but it's gotten a bit boring lately... I suppose it's lost its appeal on me.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

2-D

I don't really like Halo too much. I never was too good...lol

Relichris

Okay well, you all (most) should play with me on Halo.  :V

Chris8492

Yeah i play Halo 3, actually pre ordered reach not too long ago.

Relichris

Quote from: KJ on July 16, 2010, 02:53:23 PM
I play it with my cousins sometimes, but only when I'm at their house. So sorry man, won't be able to participate. Besides, I suck at FPS's. The controls always screw with me.

Don't worry, KJ.  That's why they made Social Slayer!

RX-78-2

I just got a bit back into it today (or rather, yesterday). I played Social Slayer with some pretty good friends and I mostly played pretty well. I was even best on my team once or twice. I didn't look at the K/D ratios though, but I did get a couple of killing sprees. I'm a lieutenant or something for the small symbol next to your name in the lobby--if that gives any indication of my skill level and current opponents.

All of the games were pretty close too. Most were within five points if I recall correctly. Luckily, my team won most of the time.

Anyway, since I kind of want to get back into it, I could try playing with you. My Gamertag is Leviathan 39. Send me a message or something before the friend request, as my list might be full--but I'll make room for you. Just beware of my obnoxious brother who's not good at any games. Once you're my friend, look at the avatar to tell who's playing. Mine will have short hair and my brother's will have long.

By the way, I don't have the latest map pack, so sorry if that's a problem. Also, I mostly play Team Slayer.

Hope to play well with you!
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************