News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

I'm so darn bored.

Started by GCF, December 01, 2007, 03:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GCF

[font="Arial"][color="#808080"]>>thanks for the sig bowserman<<[/color][/font]
[font="Arial"][color="#808080"]>>NSider: GAMECUBEFAN64..most of you know that by now.<<[/color][/font]

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

L10

how do you think i feel

i had to send out my wii today so it can get repaired b4 my warenty expires(in 2 weeks)
0o!f

ZGDK

Why are you bored?

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

L10

0o!f

Zovistograt

Quote from: Lichig0 on December 01, 2007, 05:17:31 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on December 01, 2007, 05:13:53 PM
iambored.com
im afraid of a site with that name......
it's actually a legit site with a heck of a lot of random stuff to keep you occupied.  Mostly Flash games, but there's some animations and other assorted fun things too.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ZGDK

Reminds me of those ads with women in underwear that say Bored Much? Check out these Videos. PRETTY PINK PONIES.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Lichig0 on December 01, 2007, 03:27:47 PM
how do you think i feel

i had to send out my wii today so it can get repaired b4 my warenty expires(in 2 weeks)
I had to send in my Wii to get repaired after the MP3 update messed it up  :(

L10

Quote from: Phaze on December 01, 2007, 05:23:09 PM
how do you think i feel

O.o my so called friend spilled soda on it and i thought it only intercourse ed up my eject button but it may have gotten into the cd drive.....

i have no clue why mine didnt work right, but also it decided to start freezing for no reason so i just decited to send it in and they'll either replace the mother board or give me a refurbished one...
also my mom has my ps2 so i have nothing to d-..... i have a GC......rmmmmmmm, na to lazy to look
0o!f

sleepin_dude_99

Get StumbleUpon and stumble away.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Phaze on December 01, 2007, 05:23:09 PM
how do you think i feel

Update!!??!
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER