News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Serious poll. Alcohol consumption?

Started by Judas, December 04, 2007, 08:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you consumed alcohol before? Choose the "most extreme" option that applies.

No, never.
25 (55.6%)
My parents let me have a bit of wine/beer one time.
13 (28.9%)
I took some of my parents' and tried it.
1 (2.2%)
With friends, yes. Just to try it.
1 (2.2%)
With friends. Got slightly drunk.
2 (4.4%)
Completely wasted at a party.
2 (4.4%)
Passed out.
1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 43

bluaki

I was mistakenly given a bit of wine at church one Easter, it's absolutely disgusting IMO.
It wasn't much, I had a paper wafer thing that had been dipped in it.

Besides that, I never have nor intend to have any sort of alcoholic drink.

Friendly Hostile

Nope, and not really in a hurry to.  I've seen my parents drunk a couple of times and it's scary and embarrassing.
I'll probably just drink occasionally to be social when I'm legal.

Hiei

えっちーせんぱい

My parents let me have a bit of wine/beer one time.    5 (33.3%)

Not the type of person.

Judas

As for my own experiences, I've been slightly drunk (well, maybe it was mostly drunk) at a party or two a couple years ago, when for some reason I had the illusion that drinking was cool. I've since reformed my ideas, and haven't been interested in alcohol. I also sort of take my dad's semi-alcoholism as a warning of the issues I could get myself into. One of my close friends, too, had his parents' relationship absolutely ravaged by the father's drinking... they're all fine now, but it was the worst time of his life when he'd tell me his dad had wound up in a Canadian prison just across the border with a stolen car that he'd crashed into a ditch. That's certainly not the path I'd like to follow.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Snorkel on December 04, 2007, 10:36:55 PM
As for my own experiences, I've been slightly drunk (well, maybe it was mostly drunk) at a party or two a couple years ago, when for some reason I had the illusion that drinking was cool. I've since reformed my ideas, and haven't been interested in alcohol. I also sort of take my dad's semi-alcoholism as a warning of the issues I could get myself into. One of my close friends, too, had his parents' relationship absolutely ravaged by the father's drinking... they're all fine now, but it was the worst time of his life when he'd tell me his dad had wound up in a Canadian prison just across the border with a stolen car that he'd crashed into a ditch. That's certainly not the path I'd like to follow.
The wonders of intoxication.

Rius

No, I've seen all too often what happens afterwards, so I'll stay clear of the depressants.

Gwen Khan

even though I'm of age and Irish I don't drink

Mystic

PsychoYoshi

Like I said a couple days ago, I don't normally drink; I hate the taste of alcohol unless it's mixed with something. This time of year, I spike up my eggnog with a tiny bit of rum or brandy. My parents know, and they trust that I'm not going to be adding an ungodly amount.

Silverhawk79

No. I might drink a bit when I'm older, but not now.
Well, actually, my grandpa let me try some wine..

Syncopathic

wow i never knew alcohol ruined so many things...

pot FTW!

Sgt.Chilly

I could drink I choose not to.

I have every reason to get so plastered that I can't feel feelings anymore
but I just don't have the money to support the blacking out habit.

To my knowledge I haven't. And I doubt I ever will.
...̅̅̅