News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Serious poll. Alcohol consumption?

Started by Judas, December 04, 2007, 08:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you consumed alcohol before? Choose the "most extreme" option that applies.

No, never.
25 (55.6%)
My parents let me have a bit of wine/beer one time.
13 (28.9%)
I took some of my parents' and tried it.
1 (2.2%)
With friends, yes. Just to try it.
1 (2.2%)
With friends. Got slightly drunk.
2 (4.4%)
Completely wasted at a party.
2 (4.4%)
Passed out.
1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Syncopathic

Quote from: Snorkel on December 05, 2007, 03:29:25 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 05, 2007, 02:05:17 PM
Quote from: PsychoYoshi on December 05, 2007, 01:48:53 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 05, 2007, 08:58:04 AM
wow i never knew alcohol ruined so many things...

pot FTW!

..and pot doesn't? Good Lord.
its actually safer than tobacco and alcohol, when your on it you just want to chill and play video games.

Depends how you look at it. Yeah, alcohol makes some people crazy, but people go try to drive cars when they're high too. And I'm sure you've heard that smoking one joint is the equivalent of a pack of cigarettes or something, but then, most people don't chain-smoke weed.

I'm not really against marijuana, personally, or LSD, as long as use doesn't become a habit.
well its true that driving cars while stoned is stupid, but its the user's fault for driving
when they know they shouldnt be.
plus marijuana taken in little doses is a great pain reliever.

LinkXLR

No, not interested in that kind of stuff.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Jono2

Yeah.

The story:

Note: The legal drinking age in Europe is 16.

Me and a few of my friends (4, but one couldn't drink due to health issues) that I went to Europe with (I wasn't really friends with them before the trip, but after the trip, I now am) wanted the real "parisian" experience (we were in paris, right by the Arc de Triomphe).  So, we bought some:

1. Baugettes
2. Cheese (swiss, ironically)
3. Cheap wine (like, 6 euros for a huge bottle, lol).

We went and found a nice park, but we didn't have a corkscrew.  So, we used the army knife that we had bought (strangely, it didn't have a corkscrew either) to get the cork out.  Didn't work too well, but we got it anyways. :P

so there was cork in our wine, and we all ended up having a good time.  it took us longer to get the cork out than for the five of us to drink it all. :P

then we almost got mowed down by a demonic bus driver (who, I'd say, was trying to kill us.  He was grinning evilly as he almost plowed us down).

Then the chaperones found out, and suddenly there was something wrong with it.  We got in trouble, when the kids in the room down the hall had bought hard liquor and were consuming it in copious amounts, and were completely hungover the next day.

meh, it was with friends, and it's not like any of us had more than a glass each in total (except one guy, he was kinda a boozehound >_>).

We were all at least 16.  Nothing illegal there. :P

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

StarWindWizard7

With my friends, got slightly drunk.

Though for my morals sake,
I believe that 1 does not need to drink to have a good time.