News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

So, how long are you on a computer out of 24 hours?

Started by えっちーせんぱい, April 05, 2008, 09:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

I've always noticed I'm on a computer for most of the day, but I actually counted today.

I've been on since I woke up at about 11am, minus an hour or less for doing chores and Dinner. So 12-15 on the weekends.
Weekdays.. Its about 2 hours during Computer Networking, and from whenever I get home to whenever I go to bed, normally 2PM to about 10.

Bad thing? Most likely, but who cares, at least i'm not outside raping women or buying sex.

LinkXLR

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Jono2

depends on the day.  if it's spring break like this week, and I just got a new PC game (lol, orange box :D), then it's quite a bit of time.  something like 6-8 hours. >_>

but if it's a school night, then it's usually four to five hours max (I'm done school at 12:30 in the afternoon).

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Triforceman22

5-6 hours a day....
the rest-10 hours, is playing video games.... :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Jono2

oh, add an hour onto that on weekdays for C# programming class.  also another hour for the random days that we go into the computer lab for classes that we totally don't need it (physics & world issues, lol).

StateAardvark

Oh, about 3 or 4. On the weekends, it'll be up to 12 hours.

JrDude

Wow, you people need to get real friends and real lives. 10-15 hours?! that's just sad, I shouldln't be talking since I'm on quite a bit, but still. Get a life, get a girlfriend (or boyfriend), don't spend your life on a computer (same with video games).

Anyway I was talking to most of you AND myself :P
[move][/move]
Dude .

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: JrDude on April 05, 2008, 10:08:43 PM
Wow, you people need to get real friends and real lives. 10-15 hours?! that's just sad, I shouldln't be talking since I'm on quite a bit, but still. Get a life, get a girlfriend (or boyfriend), don't spend your life on a computer (same with video games).

Then you should delete your whole post, or edit it to say "I'm a moronic idiot that spends 24 hours on a computer"

:3

JrDude

Quote from: Blaziken on April 05, 2008, 10:10:31 PM

Then you should delete your whole post, or edit it to say "I'm a moronic idiot that spends 24 hours on a computer"

I don't spend over 10 hours a day (except some weekends)
so keep it shut ultra nerd ;)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Jono2

If there were actually a mall within driving distance, I'd be all over it.

steinbach, manitoba.  Winter 8 months of the year.

Not much to do around here, alot of people are on/around their computers that much.  Either that or they're wasting gas going into the nearest city (40 minutes away) to actually be able to get to a mall.

not an ideal place to live.

CoolSlyZero

Since I live in a crappy place with no one rly alround am on my computer about 5-9 hours?

Add me to x fire if you want...

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: JrDude on April 05, 2008, 10:11:56 PM

How does that make me a nerd? People work with computers that long and you can't really call them nerds now can you?

JrDude

Quote from: Blaziken on April 05, 2008, 10:20:11 PM

How does that make me a nerd? People work with computers that long and you can't really call them nerds now can you?
Dude, you're a plumber, aka you have posted a lot wasting your life on a forum. You are on the computer 12-15 hours a day, that's more than half your day.
And yes, people who work on computers are nerds, but they are WORKING, not melting their mind.
[move][/move]
Dude .

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: JrDude on April 05, 2008, 10:22:45 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on April 05, 2008, 10:20:11 PM

Dude, you're a plumber, aka you have posted a lot wasting your life on a forum. You are on the computer 12-15 hours a day, that's more than half your day.
And yes, people who work on computers are nerds, but they are WORKING, not melting their mind.
Usually If i'm not here, i'm looking up something about computers. Still, i really don't care what others think of me.

Totla

5ish on weekdays, and about 30+ over the weekend (includes Friday-Sunday).