News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

So, how long are you on a computer out of 24 hours?

Started by えっちーせんぱい, April 05, 2008, 09:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Lotos

Quote from: JrDude on April 05, 2008, 10:11:56 PM
I don't spend over 10 hours a day (except some weekends)
so keep it shut ultra nerd ;)

Isn't it ironic that you call someone a name like that over the internet?  That's the one place I tend to avoid stuff like that, also because I shouldn't be one to talk.

I'm on usually starting anywhere from 2-4PM on weekdays to about 10PM, then on weekends, anywhere from sometime in the afternoon to like 2 or 3AM.  You do the math.

Hero_Of_Time1

About 6 hours a day, the rest I'm either sleeping or working.

Miiman56

Riosan

Quote from: Totla on April 05, 2008, 10:46:48 PM
5ish on weekdays, and about 30+ over the weekend (includes Friday-Sunday).

This.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Kilroy

Well, My laptop is always on, as is most people's computer, but I dunno, I never counted. When I wake up on a weekend, around 10AM, I'll go on for an hour or so, then go over to a friend's house at noon, come back at 6ish, play video games until 8ish, then come back on until maybe midnight.

So, a generic day is 5 hours, it depends on my mood. I'm slowly spending more and more because SSBB is getting less and less interesting :P
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

Weekdays: Usually 6 or 7 hours.
Weekends: 10+ hours daily

sonicdude164

major tom

Weekdays: like, four to five, lol
Weekends: like, eight, lol

I feel nerdy... but I don't have much else to do.

Java

Too much.

I need to stop going on the computer so much. >_<

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Syncopathic

7 on weekday..

10+ hours on weekends if my stepdad doesn't take my computer.

Zovistograt

For all purposes (schoolwork and this and whatever), I'd say...uhh...at least 4 to 5 hours every weekday and more on the weekends.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Qsmash

Like around 4 or 5 hours on weekends, but on weekdays 2 or 3.

Zelda_Masta

Quote from: Blaziken on April 05, 2008, 09:37:31 PM
I've always noticed I'm on a computer for most of the day, but I actually counted today.

I've been on since I woke up at about 11am, minus an hour or less for doing chores and Dinner. So 12-15 on the weekends.
Weekdays.. Its about 2 hours during Computer Networking, and from whenever I get home to whenever I go to bed, normally 2PM to about 10.

Bad thing? Most likely, but who cares, at least i'm not outside raping women or buying sex.
so do you have like no homework?? i have homework but i usually dont feel like doin it... it so pointless

QuoteSTOP MAKING SHINY ELECTRONICS!!!  People always think things look better shinier...until they touch them and leave an ugly finger print on its sexy little case