News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

If you're bored in a doctor's office...

Started by Zovistograt, November 14, 2008, 06:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

SITUATION!

All right, so you're in a doctor's office.  There is a rack of magazines, but they all suck.  It's quite plain.  You forgot any media player at home and have no entertainment except for yourself, and you are too polite to jack off so that's not an option.  What do you do to keep yourself occupied while you wait?

I myself would probably take to beatboxing quietly to myself in a way where I make more internal sounds than external that only I can hear and remix some tracks I've had stuck in my head, or make something weird and new.  Either that or maybe write poetry if I can think of anything.  I might also dig in my pockets and find some little tiny scraps of paper to make mini-origami models with.

You?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Qsmash

Shujinco2

Well, I would not be polite enough to not jack off... but if I was, I'd mentally glitch expiriment in my head.

Kilroy

Talk to anyone I know (probably parent) that's there quietly, otherwise, just think of a good song in my head and tap along to the drums/bass.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Doodle

Talk to somebody that's with me, if there is anybody.
Or I'd just think about whatever comes to mind. Or slouch over and look really ticked off, because I have almost no patience.
YEAH

britneymahboy

I finger myself, and then I smell the finger.  Simple fun for hours.
NAMBLA

L10

Get lost in thoughts, put my hood up and rest.
0o!f

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: britneymahboy on November 14, 2008, 06:44:41 PM
Why.

And I'd probably fall asleep.

britneymahboy

Quote from: Blaze-San on November 14, 2008, 07:07:03 PM
Quote from: britneymahboy on November 14, 2008, 06:44:41 PM
Why.

And I'd probably fall asleep.
Because if the stupid Doctor is like, 'do you keep healthy?' I can be like, 'yeah, poop hole, I just prevented myself from getting anal cancer while you took for-intercourse ing-ever to tell if I broke my foot or not'.

EDIT:  Also, it's fun.
NAMBLA

SkyMyl

Tupin

Make paper airplanes.

Minutes of fun, until I realize my overly elaborate and heavy plane doesn't glide.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

ThePowerOfOne

Just draw or sit there are daydream. I always make out shapes and stuff on walls, that always entertains me when i'm bored. Or I could just text or something.

There is always stuff for me to do. But I don't really have to wait anyway, my mom is a nurse, free healthcare. And when anyone in my family has to go to the hospital, you can just put in the password at the back door and walk in the employee's entrance :P

tibar21

think about what I'll do when I leave the doctors. Or I could just bring my iPod or my DS. The only magazine that they would have would be AMP or the SI Swimsuit edition. ;D ;D ;D
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Silverhawk79

Stare at people until they feel uncomfortable.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 14, 2008, 08:26:16 PM
Stare at people until they feel uncomfortable.

that's fun to do in any situation.

But you have to look at them with very odd expressions so that you don't look like you're just a pedo
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)