News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

If you're bored in a doctor's office...

Started by Zovistograt, November 14, 2008, 06:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Rip up all the magazines into confetti and throw it and act like I'm throwing grenades in "'Nam" flashback.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Red on November 14, 2008, 09:48:05 PM
Rip up all the magazines into confetti and throw it and act like I'm throwing grenades in "'Nam" flashback.
I'll do that next time.

Friendly Hostile

Stare off into space and let my mind wander and my imagination take over.

Jono2

ask the secretary when they think that i'll be in.  if its a significant amount of time (20 minutes+), i leave and come back within 5 minutes of said predicted time.

or i would just read the boring magazines.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Macawmoses

Find the rubber gloves, blow them up, and have a puppet show.

Mutilator7

If i forgot my ipod or ds i would just  sit there, sleep or get involved in deep thought

Vive/Scarffle

Ask my dad for the extra pen that they usually give him and just start doodling on my arm. Or run around and take random pictures, since I always have my phone and camera with me.

I find it annoying when people see that I point the camera in their direction and make funny faces to ruin it. D8 Especially little kids, but you need to be careful sometimes, cause I enjoy drawing kids alot..... But you need to ask permission from the parents first to take pictures. Otherwise they you're a pedo. D8!

jnfs2014

phatyo

Stair at anyone thats there looking very mean. I usually wear a hat right where you can just see my eyes :]

Custom

Quote from: Red on November 14, 2008, 09:48:05 PM

Wow, I didn't think of this.
This idea is win.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zovistograt

Quote from: Viveeanne on November 15, 2008, 10:52:20 AM
Ask my dad for the extra pen that they usually give him and just start doodling on my arm. Or run around and take random pictures, since I always have my phone and camera with me.

I find it annoying when people see that I point the camera in their direction and make funny faces to ruin it. D8 Especially little kids, but you need to be careful sometimes, cause I enjoy drawing kids alot..... But you need to ask permission from the parents first to take pictures. Otherwise they you're a pedo. D8!
I think you a verb there

Also, you don't hear of girls being thought of as pedos NEARLY as much as guys.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Flying Chickens

Probably sit there avoiding eye contact while staring at everyone looking the other way.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 15, 2008, 07:49:17 PM
Probably sit there avoiding eye contact while staring at everyone looking the other way.
Holy poop its Orgizirtee D:

Ron

Quote from: Phaze on November 15, 2008, 07:57:17 PM
Holy s*** its Orgizirtee D:
No, not holy s***...SACRED Holy S***
Welcome back, Master Nikky. xP

Anywho, I'd probably listen to music, because under no circumstances do I leave my iPod.
However by the rare chance that I am without music, I would entertain myself by pretending that I am a taco.

Click me ^

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Ron on November 15, 2008, 08:02:36 PM
Quote from: Phaze on November 15, 2008, 07:57:17 PM
Holy s*** its Orgizirtee D:
No, not holy s***...SACRED Holy S***
Welcome back, Master Nikky. xP

Anywho, I'd probably listen to music, because under no circumstances do I leave my iPod.
However by the rare chance that I am without music, I would entertain myself by pretending that I am a taco.
Yeah... No Nikky.
I lost my story.  D=