News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

New song: "Symbellosis" --it's not a weird freeform this time!

Started by Zovistograt, October 07, 2007, 01:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

Click the link to download
http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/464043_voing/Symbellosis.mp3

It's an electronica song, about 5 and a half minutes long.  I was playing with the TS404 bassline synth until I got this sound that is kinda like a bell.  The name of the song, then, is the word "symbiosis" and "bell" smashed together, savvy?  Symbiosis is an awesome word and plus, I like to think of the song as the battle of the TS404 to become symbiotic with the regular synth.

Song statistics:

Title- "Symbellosis"
BPM- a cruisin' 180
Instruments- one SimSynth, one TS404, one kick, one snare, one HitHat.
Length- 5:26
File Type- mp3
File Size- ~5 MB

THIS SONG AND OTHERS STREAMING ON MY BEATBIZ PAGE
http://beatbiz.net/artist.php?USERID=2137

oh, and I didn't put this on the Arts Discussion board because I never get ppl who listen to mah songs there :(
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

HeroOfTimeO0

I downloaded the song, but for some reason, my Media Player isn't working. T_T For some reason, it hasn't been working lately.
I've heard your songs in the past and they're really good. ^_^
Wish I could listen to this one though. :(

Zovistograt

Quote from: HeroOfTimeO0 on October 07, 2007, 02:21:04 PM
I downloaded the song, but for some reason, my Media Player isn't working. T_T For some reason, it hasn't been working lately.
I've heard your songs in the past and they're really good. ^_^
Wish I could listen to this one though. :(
Go to the beatbiz.net page.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)