<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Fiesta Online.

Started by …, September 25, 2007, 11:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

...̅̅̅

Xygo

Baka

I glanced at the homepage and boomarked. Perhaps I'll try it later.

StarWindWizard7

Genius

I'm a big MMO player.  I've heard of that, but never really checked into it much.  It doesn't look half bad, maybe I'll try it sometime.  Care to describe it a bit?  Maybe a comparison to some other MMOs?  I'm too lazy to go hunting for info on their site.

Seems kind of like a grindfest, though.  I guess that's to be expected with MMOs.

Quote from: Genius on September 25, 2007, 11:59:30 AM
I'm a big MMO player.  I've heard of that, but never really checked into it much.  It doesn't look half bad, maybe I'll try it sometime.  Care to describe it a bit?  Maybe a comparison to some other MMOs?  I'm too lazy to go hunting for info on their site.

Seems kind of like a grindfest, though.  I guess that's to be expected with MMOs.
I don't really play MMOs, and this is the first, and only one I've played so i can't compare it to anything.
...̅̅̅

Zegar

I looked at it but wasn't interested. I already downloaded an MMO recently that i don't play enough- Rappelz

Genius

Quote from: Zegar on September 25, 2007, 12:10:32 PM
I looked at it but wasn't interested. I already downloaded an MMO recently that i don't play enough- Rappelz

I played Rappelz back in open beta.  It wasn't bad, but there was just something I didn't like about it.  Odd, because I usually like Gpotato games.

I've been into a game called Dream of Mirror Online lately.  Only in closed beta, still fairly unfinished, but it's awesome.

We need an MMO thread.  I'm gonna go make that.

Commander Awesome

I play it.
I just haven't played the Open Beta much.

Level 18 Mage in CBT2.