Quote from: ME86 on May 20, 2008, 05:40:46 PM
Quote from: red7js on May 20, 2008, 05:37:17 PM
Quote from: ME86 on May 20, 2008, 05:33:34 PM
Quote from: red7js on May 20, 2008, 05:27:26 PM
Quote from: ME86 on May 20, 2008, 02:54:19 PM
Quote from: red7js on May 19, 2008, 05:15:28 PM
Quote from: X9341 on May 19, 2008, 04:44:25 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on May 19, 2008, 11:40:38 AM
This upcoming weekend, or this last one we had?

This last one wasn't, at least for Wisconsin, but Memorial Day is next monday, so it is a long one this coming up weekend.
I'm from Wisconsin too. :O

We would have had an off day this Friday, but all the snow that we had means that we have to make up our snow days, which means we do have school on Friday... No school next Monday though. :-D
Here in Iowa we need to go to June 3rd after one of the worst winters we've had in a few years.  It was the coldest, and wettest winter on a long time and yet they say global warming exists.  Hah!

What city do you live in?
West Des Moines (practially the largest suburb of Des Moines).

It's true for pretty much the entire state.

Especially center & northwestern areas.  They were hit worst.

One time the entire Des Moines metroid (curse my metroid obsession) metroid (NOT AGAIN!) metro (finally!) area coated in ice, which translated into NO ONE leaving the house, and if anyone had to, they were advised to drive at only 5-10 MPH...

Valley sucks.

Oh wait, are you even in high school? lol
I'm in high school.  Valley Southwoods, the freshman high school.

And don't say that.  Our football team went undefeated in state.  Unless we had a loss I didn't hear about...

Oh I'm sorry for insulting your school because you have a good football team.
Yeah, and we have plenty of programs and enough good teachers (there's a bad one here and there, which isn't unusual for a school), that we have possibly the best school system in the state, and this state has been known for it's good education systems.  For the most part.
meh

Macawmoses