NSider Archive.

Started by T-Virus, September 24, 2007, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedYoshi

Quote from: LightShock on November 10, 2007, 04:07:54 PM
Quote from: ilovebrandyharrington on November 10, 2007, 02:34:10 PM
Quote from: LightShock on November 09, 2007, 05:41:32 PM
Quote from: ilovebrandyharrington on November 09, 2007, 04:28:22 PM
How exactly can I get my old account back based on the archive?
Take a Screen pic of your account based off that archive from your cpu and post it in the post count restoration thread in the power on board. There your posts shall be restored ;)

Well, you see, the problem is I can't get to my old account because I can't log in to it.

If I can't get it back I won't really care because I only had about 400 and some posts but it would be nice to have it back.
Plan B: Go to google, type in your Screen name of Nsider, find a thread with a description of it in there, click the "Cached" link in the topic, then press the prt sc button and upload the pic to the thread ;)

I don't really need my account back, but the reason I can't get it is because everytime I find somewhere I posted from google it pops up the screen that says the forums have been closed indeffinately.
Will edit sig later...:P

LightShock

Quote from: ilovebrandyharrington on November 11, 2007, 07:59:27 AM
Take a Screen pic of your account based off that archive from your cpu and post it in the post count restoration thread in the power on board. There your posts shall be restored ;)

Well, you see, the problem is I can't get to my old account because I can't log in to it.

If I can't get it back I won't really care because I only had about 400 and some posts but it would be nice to have it back.
Plan B: Go to google, type in your Screen name of Nsider, find a thread with a description of it in there, click the "Cached" link in the topic, then press the prt sc button and upload the pic to the thread ;)

I don't really need my account back, but the reason I can't get it is because everytime I find somewhere I posted from google it pops up the screen that says the forums have been closed indeffinately.
Thanks for the pm with your SN, I went out and helped you. just paste this link in the Post Count Restoration thread in the Power On board :)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/Yoshigamr/NSpic.jpg

RedYoshi

Quote from: LightShock on November 11, 2007, 10:28:44 AM
Quote from: ilovebrandyharrington on November 11, 2007, 07:59:27 AM

Thanks for the pm with your SN, I went out and helped you. just paste this link in the Post Count Restoration thread in the Power On board :)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/Yoshigamr/NSpic.jpg

Thank you so much LightShock, you helped me out a lot!
Will edit sig later...:P

WiiGuy

:O :O :O

thats in my favorites now, for memory's ;D

THEBIRD

I tried getting to the Fan Fic Workshop, just to see if Nweb had gotten around to scoring my latest review before it closed down, but the link won't work... *sigh*. Too bad, I made a 3 paged review of a below par fan fic for nothing. I wanted the cookie Nweb promised for a good review...