News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

this is the one thing that really gets me....(spoiler)(also FE:RD spoilers)

Started by Avion-Finch, March 18, 2008, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Macawmoses

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 19, 2008, 03:50:58 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on March 19, 2008, 03:49:24 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 19, 2008, 02:29:21 PM
Ummmmm......
>.>
<.<

Hector FTW *runs*

*chases*

GET OVER HERE!
*runs faster*
*bans*

Also, FE had suitable reps, sure, but really, it would be a limited moveset and look between them. This is where I agree with HTA, Hector would be an excellent choice, at least he brings a new weapon into the fray.

As for whomever made that Star Fox comment, you can leave now. Seriously, bad move dissing SF in front of me, bad. I want you to look at it this way, Roy was an ad for FE.  Now, examine the new ship we see, the Pleadies, the stunning backgrounds, the characters themselves, like Wolf, Fox, and Falco. Examine this, and maybe, just maybe, we are getting a hint at something. The again, maybe not, but I hold hope that all of this new art is not just for one game...let me see if I am wrong.

HTA!

Quote from: mackormoses on March 19, 2008, 04:14:49 PM
Ummmmm......
>.>
<.<

Hector FTW *runs*

*chases*

GET OVER HERE!
*runs faster*
*bans*

Also, FE had suitable reps, sure, but really, it would be a limited moveset and look between them. This is where I agree with HTA, Hector would be an excellent choice, at least he brings a new weapon into the fray.

As for whomever made that Star Fox comment, you can leave now. Seriously, bad move dissing SF in front of me, bad. I want you to look at it this way, Roy was an ad for FE.  Now, examine the new ship we see, the Pleadies, the stunning backgrounds, the characters themselves, like Wolf, Fox, and Falco. Examine this, and maybe, just maybe, we are getting a hint at something. The again, maybe not, but I hold hope that all of this new art is not just for one game...let me see if I am wrong.

Position of power or not, you cannot single out users.
I am not the only one spamming, and on a dead board no less. (right now)

Pft...fine
Have it your way.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 19, 2008, 04:36:40 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 19, 2008, 04:14:49 PM
Ummmmm......
>.>
<.<

Hector FTW *runs*

*chases*

GET OVER HERE!
*runs faster*
*bans*

Position of power or not, you cannot single out users.
I am not the only one spamming, and on a dead board no less. (right now)

Pft...fine
Have it your way.

yeah...
was just a bit of fun...

Java

Fire Emblem just really isn't that popular.

More people will recognize Star Fox over Fire Emblem.

Sure Fire Emblem deserved more representation in some areas, but so did A LOT of other franchises.
F-Zero deserved a new rep. Metroid deserved a new rep and even Mario lost a rep.

Although Metroid and Mario didn't get a new rep, they got some awesome stages, but F-Zero was completely ignored. ONE rep, ONE stage (that was almost like Mute City), and 1 hated Returning Stage.

HTA!

Quote from: Java_Java on March 20, 2008, 01:57:09 PM

Sure Fire Emblem deserved more representation in some areas, but so did A LOT of other franchises.
F-Zero deserved a new rep. Metroid deserved a new rep and even Mario lost a rep.

Although Metroid and Mario didn't get a new rep, they got some awesome stages, but F-Zero was completely ignored. ONE rep, ONE stage (that was almost like Mute City), and 1 hated Returning Stage.
FE has had 1 Wii game, a G-cube game, and it is very well known in Japan.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 20, 2008, 02:01:14 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on March 20, 2008, 01:57:09 PM

FE has had 1 Wii game, a G-cube game, and it is very well known in Japan.

where Nintendo makes thier games. :P

Tupin

Mack, I made that comment about Starfox.

I can accept more than one character from the same series, but when they all have similar moves and even the same FS, that's when I get mad.

That said, I am pretty decent with Falco/Fox.

I still think Krystal should have replaced [spoiler]Wolf[/spoiler] though.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on March 20, 2008, 03:36:01 PM
Mack, I made that comment about Starfox.

I can accept more than one character from the same series, but when they all have similar moves and even the same FS, that's when I get mad.

That said, I am pretty decent with Falco/Fox.

I still think Krystal should have replaced [spoiler]Wolf[/spoiler] though.

I agree 100%
Krystal could have used her staff.
Making her moveset original.