News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Why don't people

Started by Ridley, October 17, 2007, 05:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

complain about characters anymore? I liked it when some idiot said Ridley would be too big. watch the melee intro and if people didn't take that and said they would use different art well they will probably use the SMASH BROTHERS melee Ridley for the SMASH BROTHERS brawl game right?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

I think they will use MP3's version of ridley. ;D

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Cornwad

It think Ridley will be a part of Norfair Depths, Metroid's second stage. He could stand in the background and make the stage change shape. :P

Tupin

We need another Nook War....They can take him out of the backround afterall. :O

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Cornwad on October 17, 2007, 09:55:44 AM
It think Ridley will be a part of Norfair Depths, Metroid's second stage. He could stand in the background and make the stage change shape. :P

Kraid much? :D

Cornwad

Quote from: Triforceman22 on October 17, 2007, 11:35:00 AM

Well when they had Brinstar the second stage was Brinstar Depths, and it had the boss of Brinstar in it.
Now its Norfair, so Norfair Depths should come. Ridley wouldn't have to rotate the stage, he could... do something... else.

Red

I know some Ridley opposer will say "Lulz kraid turnz the stage ridley will change the shape lulz."

Triforceman22

Quote from: RedSox on October 17, 2007, 11:39:26 AM

I know some Ridley opposer will say "Lulz kraid turnz the stage ridley will change the shape lulz."

yeah....

Ridley 4 brawl!!!! :)

Cornwad

To late for that :D
I hope he's in. He just better be in Super Metroid or Zero Mission form!

Red

Quote from: Cornwad on October 17, 2007, 11:41:13 AM

To late for that :D
I hope he's in. He just better be in Super Metroid or Zero Mission form!
Yeah.  ;)

Ridley

That makes me sick. He is going to be a character; not a stage hazzard!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

Quote from: Ridley on October 17, 2007, 12:27:08 PM

Lol nub he wudnt b teh hazard the stage wud!

Ridley

Quote from: Cornwad on October 17, 2007, 12:28:20 PM
Quote from: Ridley on October 17, 2007, 12:27:08 PM

Lol nub he wudnt b teh hazard the stage wud!

You are officially talking about ham now just you, nobody else. Keep on topic everybody but Cornwad
...It's quite obvious...

Java

Because we have the intelligent NSiders.

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...