News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

know what would be funny?

Started by Triforceman22, October 17, 2007, 11:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

If Sakurai wasted a whole update on how to use the GCN Controller. :D

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Cornwad

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Cornwad

Quote from: RedSox on October 17, 2007, 11:48:03 AM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on October 17, 2007, 11:42:47 AM
Quote from: Cornwad on October 17, 2007, 11:42:20 AM
Including a two minute movie!

yay! :D
Two minutes for each button!

"This is the A button. It is green. How awesome is that? You know, when I first saw the A button, I was on a boat, reading about Mudkips. I immediatly stopped what I was doing and wrote a documentary on the A buttton. I called it 'A is for Awesome'. The A button is used for simple attacks..."

Red

Quote from: Cornwad on October 17, 2007, 11:53:41 AM
Quote from: RedSox on October 17, 2007, 11:48:03 AM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on October 17, 2007, 11:42:47 AM
Quote from: Cornwad on October 17, 2007, 11:42:20 AM
Including a two minute movie!

yay! :D
Two minutes for each button!

"This is the A button. It is green. How awesome is that? You know, when I first saw the A button, I was on a boat, reading about Mudkips. I immediatly stopped what I was doing and wrote a documentary on the A buttton. I called it 'A is for Awesome'. The A button is used for simple attacks..."
Exactly what I meant! :D

Ridley

Why not just waste a whole updat for every controller?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Sakurai notes: The B button.
The "B" button, a tiny red button that is more smaller that the green one, is esencial, I was looking to a B in commercial of "How to use the B in B(#$h" I was moved by that comercial, that also my motivations grew bigger and bigger and the "B is for.....................for.................for..............you know" a word that is hard to say, but beatiful......so beatiful.........wait a minute....."B is for Beatiful".

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on October 17, 2007, 12:41:57 PM
Sakurai notes: The B button.
The "B" button, a tiny red button that is more smaller that the green one, is esencial, I was looking to a B in commercial of "How to use the B in B(#$h" I was moved by that comercial, that also my motivations grew bigger and bigger and the "B is for.....................for.................for..............you know" a word that is hard to say, but beatiful......so beatiful.........wait a minute....."B is for Beatiful".

Good one
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

WiseWarrior

Sakurai notes: The Control Stick
As I was thinking on how it'd be cool to make a controller that interacts with the TV, I though to myself, "Why not create something to move the character?" So I decided to design something complex and difficult to use. I tried to make a long wooden stick coming out of the controller, but I kept having the desire to chew on it. So I finally decided on the plastic thing that is touchable. By using your hand you can make this thing go in different directions, which the character on the TV do also. I tried to figure out how when you moved this "control stick" the character on the TV did the same thing, but alas, I couldn't. But I was able to create something that you can move with your hand. ;D