News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Who Here Has Donated?

Started by JrDude, April 26, 2008, 10:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kodiack

If I had the cash, I'd send $2,000 his way. NSF is a great site, and it's a shame that one of the forums I moderate had to go and buy it out. EJ's no longer head admin, though. Perhaps some reasoning can be done and whatnot. EJ shouldn't care about what happens to NS2, now. He was only in it for a quick buck, and he got what he wanted.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Kodiack on April 27, 2008, 09:05:53 AM
If I had the cash, I'd send $2,000 his way. NSF is a great site, and it's a shame that one of the forums I moderate had to go and buy it out. EJ's no longer head admin, though. Perhaps some reasoning can be done and whatnot. EJ shouldn't care about what happens to NS2, now. He was only in it for a quick buck, and he got what he wanted.

how can we be sure that this MetaKnight person is not just an alt or friend of EJ?

Zovistograt

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on April 27, 2008, 09:08:41 AM

how can we be sure that this MetaKnight person is not just an alt or friend of EJ?
Metaknight####? (forget the numbers ahh something like 2716)

If so, ^^b
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

I haven't donated and I doubt I ever will.

Sorry, but I don't have money to donate.

I'll help by clicking on the ads though.

StarWindWizard7

*looks @ Title Rank*

Yeahhh....... :robotindifferent:

SkyMyl

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 27, 2008, 09:47:26 AM
*looks @ Title Rank*

Yeahhh....... :robotindifferent:
Star auto-wins this thread.

I can't donate. I just can't...

phatyo

So only 1 person donated ever?

ThePowerOfOne

Friendly Hostile

Java

Friendly Hostile

Mystic

Macawmoses

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on April 27, 2008, 09:08:41 AM

Paul Gould, or Sharky, or MetaKnight is actually the one that bought our domain. Trade2Win.com is his website, where EJ contacted him. The two are up to no good, and Paul is the one with our domain.