News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The new member

Started by LuigiMan, December 12, 2007, 05:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuigiMan

Hey, I'm a new member here. I never registered on the old NSider, so none of you know me. I go to the Mario Kart Wii forum, and when I saw this forum, I told my friend he should join, but he said he was having some difficulties, so he might not be on in a while. Anyway, this looks like a good forum, so I'll come here a lot. :)

Silverhawk79

Welcome! :) I'm the head admin, Silverhawk79, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of our other staff members.
Hope you enjoy yourself. :D

Macawmoses

As Silver said, the staff is at your service :)

Hope ya have a fun time here, maybe liven up the MK board, eh?

~MoM~

LuigiMan

Thanks guys.  :) Also, I did read the old forums, despite not being a member, so I kind of know what they were like (Somewhat glad I didn't join, the Smash boards looked like hell :|)

Macawmoses

Quote from: LuigiMan on December 12, 2007, 07:37:13 PM
Thanks guys.  :) Also, I did read the old forums, despite not being a member, so I kind of know what they were like (Somewhat glad I didn't join, the Smash boards looked like hell :|)
Wars! :)

Nook Wars. Holy Nook Wars. Sonic Wars. Your an idiot because Nobody Knows the Release Date Wars.

Good times!

May they rest in peace :(

LuigiMan

Quote from: mackormoses on December 12, 2007, 07:39:15 PM

Nook Wars. Holy Nook Wars. Sonic Wars. Your an idiot because Nobody Knows the Release Date Wars.

Good times!

Oh god, the Nook Wars.  :-X those were crazy times. A good part of the Smash boards I remember were Hextupleyoodot's Kirby Hats. I used to always look forward to those.

Macawmoses

Quote from: LuigiMan on December 12, 2007, 10:12:51 PM

Good times!

Oh god, the Nook Wars.  :-X those were crazy times. A good part of the Smash boards I remember were Hextupleyoodot's Kirby Hats. I used to always look forward to those.
Indeed, except I was not fond of him as a user. He got full of himself awful fast....oh well.

LuigiMan

Quote from: mackormoses on December 12, 2007, 10:16:14 PM

Good times!

Indeed, except I was not fond of him as a user. He got full of himself awful fast....oh well.
Remember SSJDavid and Algus?

Macawmoses

Quote from: LuigiMan on December 13, 2007, 01:06:47 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on December 12, 2007, 10:16:14 PM

Good times!

Remember SSJDavid and Algus?
Algus, yes, SSJ ... maybe