News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Rhythm Tournament

Started by Macawmoses, December 20, 2008, 04:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

_GanonMetroid_

I think an FFR tourney would be a LOT easier to pull off than SMO. All you need to do is register an account. For SMO, you need to download the program, make an account, and download the songs. Also FFR doesn't randomly crash.

GreatGonzales106

Does a certain tournament have to be for a specific game? Couldn't we just have it like they do at ScoreHero with cross-system leagues?

Also, I'm gonna be on a cruise from Dec. 27 to Jan. 3 so I can't be in a tourney until the 4th.  :(

sonicdude164

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on December 24, 2008, 10:13:36 AM
Does a certain tournament have to be for a specific game? Couldn't we just have it like they do at ScoreHero with cross-system leagues?
I second this.
Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on December 24, 2008, 10:13:36 AM
Also, I'm gonna be on a cruise from Dec. 27 to Jan. 3 so I can't be in a tourney until the 4th.  :(
Me too.

Custom

Quote from: mackormoses on December 21, 2008, 06:27:45 PM
I think it'd be fair to say no DLC unless we know everyone has it.

For RB2 you almost need DLC though. Almost every difficult song is DLC. Unless you want to have hardcore Float On battles. That or pick Painkiller, Blackened, Peace Sells (iluMegadeth), and Visions.

I would love to guitar battle on Thrasher and Caprici Di Diablo (sp).

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

metroidhunter777

Quote from: Customrobo13 on December 26, 2008, 11:57:41 AM
Quote from: mackormoses on December 21, 2008, 06:27:45 PM
I think it'd be fair to say no DLC unless we know everyone has it.

For RB2 you almost need DLC though. Almost every difficult song is DLC. Unless you want to have hardcore Float On battles. That or pick Painkiller, Blackened, Peace Sells (iluMegadeth), and Visions.

I would love to guitar battle on Thrasher and Caprici Di Diablo (sp).

Is true. The main reason people think that Rock Band is better than GH is because of the DLC edge. GH has better on disc songs than Rock Band, personally. And it's Caprici Di Diablo, you spelled it right. Though I can gold it, so anyone's ass is instantly kicked. >=D

ThePowerOfOne

I just got Rock Band 2 for Wii, i'll do a tournament on that. But I JUST got it, so i'm still on easy :P

I'm pretty good with all instruments though. Vocals is SOOOOOOO easy.

Spud

GH3, RB2, and possibly GH:WT all for Wii.

IceFlinger

Macawmoses

Terribly outdated thread. We'll look into this again soon.