News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Yuna joins Brawl

Started by DededeCloneChris, January 25, 2008, 07:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Yuna is invited to the Smash Mansion, what will happen when she is gonna live there? This happens after Lucario joins Brawl, will she gain the friendships of all of them?

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 1: Summoner in the mansion.

A peaceful day in the mansion, it was believe me, since Lucario joined them, everything was still the same, as the motto of the mansion was "The more, the merrier!"

But this was rather bad for Master Hand, why? Because he now have noticed there wasn't enough girls in the tournament. So, where will he start recruiting girls?

It was hard, he didn't know any good girls beside from Nintendo characters.

"So, do you have someone in mind now brother?" Asked Crazy Hand.

"Is really hard, I can't think of a good girl in Nintendo, we only have the same girls from the last tournaments!" Said Master Hand.

"And what about Ness's friend Paula? And that girl something-tora, Lucas's friend?"

"Save that for my boss, he can add them later, I want to select one this time"

"Annnnnnddddddd if you don't need to get a girl from Nintendo?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean (GAH! I HATE TO BE THINKING!) get a girl from another franchise who is not Nintendo's?"

"Hmm, I hardly know one Crazy"

"Oh well, meanwhile I'm going to play FFX-2 in my PS2" Said Crazy Hand while he was now playing FFX, and for him, it was the most hardest game he could ever finish. (In reality, Pinball was harder to him XP)

"This is not the time to be playing FFX-2 Crazy-" But he stopped talking when he saw a girl in a interesting outfit, she was battling using guns and she can even jump high. "Say Crazy, who's she?" He asked.

"Her? Well, she is Yuna, is an sphere hunter, I think she can also can "aeons" in the first game" Said Crazy Hand.

"What the heck are aeons?" Master Hand asked again.

"I think they are entities with very powerful abilities, but I don't know more of her-"

"SHE'S PERFECT!!! I NEED TO CALL HER NOW!!"

"Do you even know which is her phone number?"

"I don't but I know who are her bosses" Said Master Hand, searching for the phone number of the offices of Square Enix.

Crazy then asked another question "And do you even want to risk the last third party spot for her?"

"Well if is for stop receiving complains from the girls in the mansion the HELL YES!" He said as he was already calling the offices of Square Enix.

".........................Ok, do whatever you want to do"

The next day

Everyone was asking to each other who is going to join them now. And of course they were in the main hall waiting for Master Hand.

"So who is gonna join us this time?" Asked Pichu.

"As long is not another Pokémon, I don't care" Marth said while he was looking to Lucario, who was glaring at him.

"I hope is a girl this time" Said Nana, hoping for the next newcomer to be a girl.

"(Please god, I don't want Amy as the next newcomer)" Sonic thought with his eyes closed.

"And on a side note, is kind of sad that Sonic doesn't have a stage of his franchise" Pit pointed out.

"Wait what? THEN THIS NEWCOMER MAY HAVE REPLACED MY STAGE INSTEAD!" Sonic said aloud crackling his fists.

"Hey chill out man, you will have your stage very soo-" Luigi was cutted off because Sonic was glaring at him with a very menacing face. "Now you're making a glaring contest? Then you will win for sure" Luigi said and everyone was laughing now, except for the silent ones.

Then Master Hand teleported to the main hall.

"Everyone, now I want you all to meet our next newcomer!"

"(Please a girl, please a girl)" Nana thought.

"(Please not Amy, please not Amy)" Sonic thought.

"(I love pizzas!)" Kirby thought.

"(It will be fun if is Amy)" Lucas thought while he was reading Sonic's mind.

"(Oh yes I want to see his face)" Ness thought while he was reading Lucas's mind.

"(Count me out then)" Mewtwo thought while he was reading Ness's mind with his arms crossed.

"(Me too)" Lucario thought while he was reading Mewtwo's mind and looking away, leaned to a wall and arms crossed.

"And here is-" Master Hand opened the door, revealing a girl with a luggage, she was wearing rather a girl's sage robe for temples or it seems. "Yuna!"

"Hello" She said, bowing her head. "I'm Yuna, I come from Spira and I'm the daughter of High Summoner Bras-" But she was cutted off because many of the guys (except the silent ones) were whistling at her and the girls were jumping and cheering happily (except Zelda and ZSS)

"Oh for the love of Sakurai, did you all waited for a girl?"

"YES!!" Mostly everyone said.

Master Hand rolled his invisible eyes. "Ok Yuna, please make yourself here comfortable, who will show the mansion to her?"

Many raised their hands to the air, saying ME! ME! ME! ME! NO, ME!

"How about you Peach?" Master Hand asked. Peach was jumping happily and quickly grabbed Yuna's hand and dragged her away from everyone. Did I mention that Yuna was blushing a bit from the start?

Triforce_Luigi

zeldaguy6

clever, not much people make fan-fiction of smash brothers!