News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Anime and Manga

Started by Kierou, April 25, 2009, 03:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kierou

I just want to get a general idea of who the anime and manga fans are around her. ^_^

The Seventh

Well, I ain't one of them.

Sorry.

Show me a character from Lucky Star or something and I'll be like "Who the intercourse  is that?"

Except DBZ.
meh

Captain Justice

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Qsmash

I'm a bit of a fan when it comes to japanimation and manga.

DededeCloneChris

I take anime as the real thing. Manga is just...too altered.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 25, 2009, 05:12:51 PM
I take anime as the real thing. Manga is just...too altered.

Manga came first, and IS the real version of the anime.

Yes, I'm one of the anime/manga fans here. Screw everyone else. =P
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Fish

I used to be a "Narutard" and fit that anime group. But that was before I really looked into the other series and genres of Anime out there. I definitely love watching other genres such as Slice of Life, School life, and surprisingly I've recently gotten into watch anime shows with romance in them. =O
As for Manga I have read a few and tried to read others, but I have a short attention span... So moving pictures help. xP

Silverhawk79

Definitely Zovistograt. As for me, I've only really watched Outlaw Star.

Spud

I rarely read manga but I found a book store that sells it. I used to watch a lot of anime, but with the loss of internet I can't really watch any... ;-;

Nayrman

Definitely me, I go to anime club at my college, and even staffed Momo-con with them.

Making animation/stories via animation in film and tv is what I want to do, so yea I'm a huge fan of the anime style of things. Although I usually only read manga of longer running series like Bleach and FMA. If it's a shorter series that has a show (like Higurashi no Koro Ni), I usually just watch the show (even though Higurashi is a series of visual games in the first place, and I'm slightly pathetic for knowing that).

Favorite anime/manga:
1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Fullmetal Alchemist (even tho it is slightly overrated at points, I still love it)
3. Fooly Cooly
4. Genkotsuu (a.k.a. Count of Monte Cristo anime form - seriously, watch it, the animation is so TRIPPY!)
5. Dragonball to end of Frieza Saga in DBZ

Talim

I looooooooooooooooove anime and manga. ^_^ I prefer manga though because it's the original story..I hate how stuff is changed in anime. :-\

Doodle

Well, then you probably aren't going to like me. I hate anime and manga. D:
YEAH

Kierou

My fav. manga is Mahou Sensei Negima. try reading it on onemanga. But be warned... it is extremely pervy.

Custom

HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI
BITCH

... <3

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kierou

That's another of my faves.