News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Quote of the Week

Started by Dog Food, June 18, 2009, 06:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

- Quote of the Week -
Each week I'll supply you with a new quote. Can you guess what movie it's from? Extra credit if you can name the character/actor that said the quote. If you have any suggestions, feel free to share them with me via PM etc.

Week One
"If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

New! Week Two
"Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, "I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead." Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead."
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: Kill Joy on June 18, 2009, 06:50:46 PM
New! Week One [I'll kick it off with an easy one.]
"If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."
It sounds like The Matrix, and Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne)?

Macawmoses

Dog Food

Quote from: GreatGonzales106 on June 20, 2009, 09:13:35 PM
It sounds like The Matrix, and Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne)?
And that one is 100% correct!

For the next QoW, I thought I'd leave you with a funny, and very new, joke to think about:

"Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, "I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead." Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead."
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Captain Justice

thats from Up.....Doug said it.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?