News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Addicted to music

Started by Red, March 26, 2010, 08:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

So, I'm pretty sure I've listened to the Beatles every day for the past 3 or so years. About two weeks ago however, I didn't get the chance to listen to them, and I had a twitching eye, and I felt really cold. I realized the fact, and made the connection. I thought it was a coincidence, and today I didn't listen to any of them to see if I got the same symptoms. I did. I'm listening to them right now, and the symptoms are leaving. Is it possible to be addicted to music/are you/is it necessarily a bad thing?

Silverhawk79

I'm addicted to music. If I'm not listening to music, I'm restless and uncomfortable. When my mp3 player broke a while back, the week or two I went without it was like torture. I've got nearly 10,000 songs on my computer, and I must listen to music while using the computer.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 26, 2010, 09:07:53 PM
I must listen to music while using the computer.
This is the only part that applies to me; I really am not that far addicted to the point where it's connected to symptoms, but I've gotten to the point where I can at least concentrate the same amount I would regularly anytime I'm listening to music.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Mystic

I pretty much want music all the time. Though I deal with it during school. I can't stand being in the car/on the bus without music. And I need music when I'm on the computer.