News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

amazing Japanese song right here.

Started by Zovistograt, November 02, 2007, 06:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

It's called "Marisa Stole the Precious Thing", attributed to IOSYS but probably not by him/her, but I'm not sure for certain.

here's a good place to listen to it

The lyrics are amazing.  Copypasta from that comment for lazy ppl:

QuoteYi er san yi er san one two three one two three ichi ni sa~n Yi er san yi er san one two three one two three ichi ni sa~n Yi er san yi er san one two three one two three ichi ni sa~n eins zwei guten morgen yi er yi er ich- ich- ich- ich- 123123123123 112 [hi fu mi hi fu mi hi fu mi hi fu mi hi hi fu] 123123123123 112 [hi fu mi hi fu mi hi fu mi hi fu mi hi hi fu] 123123123123 112 [hi fu mi hi fu mi hi fu mi hi fu mi hi hi fu] 111111111111111111111111111 1234 1234 [hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi hi fu mi yon hi fu mi yon] Dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to "kanjinai wa" Dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to "itakunai wa" Check it gee check it gee check it gee check it gee check it gee check it gee check it gee check it gee UGG UGG UGG UGG UGG UGG UGG UGG Shanghai Shanghai Shanghai Shanghai Hourai Hourai Hourai Hourai France Oranda Tibet Kyoto London Russia Orleans! Kirai KIRAI loving (ahn, ahn-ahn, ahn, ahn-ahn, ahn!) Dare ga, dare ga can't be alive without you Doupoope, naze kashira...(ahn ahn-ahn, ahn!) Why why why why don't I miss you a lot, forever? Shiranai wa sonna mahou Omoi wa tsutaetara, kowarechau Anata to wa chigau kara Hito no kokoro made kantan ni nusumanaide
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Baka

That song is awesome. The base music was from Touhou game #7 "Perfect Cherry Blossom" and was the music for the boss fight with Alice.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Baka on November 03, 2007, 01:52:52 PM
That song is awesome. The base music was from Touhou game #7 "Perfect Cherry Blossom" and was the music for the boss fight with Alice.
that explains a lot :P

thanks for the info
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)