News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Nibankari (Posting ready, SIGN-UPS CLOSED FOR NOW)

Started by X_Hero, December 17, 2007, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

The needles hit the creature, and it seemed as if it had done some sort of damage, but not enough to call it satisfactory. Akutai saw this, and began to think. The blue color of his sword's blade. He then thought back to when he had first brought the sword to show Kaito. There was a blue gem embedded in the hilt.

Without another word, he rushed up at the Me-kashikyo. It swung one of it's scythes at him, and it nicked Akutai's shoulder. Akutai somehow knew what to do, though. He jumped up on the scythe and used it to slash his sword at its side, where it left a large gash.

"Jaz, shoot where I slashed it!" Akutai shouted down to her. The creature seemed like it was in pain.

Anarchy_Jas

"I see where this is going," Jas runs up, then fires at the gash left by Akutai's sword.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon sat up a bit, watching them "Hm..." They're lucky. They have three people to stop this monster. But I'll be a little mad if no one comes out injured... he thought.

X_Hero

The creature gave a loud roar as the bullets blasted through the gash, sending some of its dark violet blood spill on the ground. It was still standing, though...

"One more..." Akutai murmured to himself. He landed and ran right up in front of the thing, jumped up, and slashed at its chest. "Ryuki, fire some ice needles here!"

Nils_13

"Right!" he obeyed. He summoned more ice needles. He did the same thing he did the first time. This time was a little different though. He muttered a different spell after conjuring the ice needles. As they flew towards the beast, he created an air wave that gave the needles more speed and power.

X_Hero

The needles hit their mark. They went straight through the gash and came out the other side of the creature, making it scream out a blood-curdling roar of pain before it collapsed to the floor. Some of its blood had splashed on the front of Akutai's clothes, and the wound on his shoulder hurt like heck.

"Well... That wasn't all too bad... Eheh..." Akutai joked a bit as he clenched his shoulder.

Nils_13

Ryuki fell to the floor and sighed," Good.... That was more excitement than I care for...." he said, exhausted from the stress and energy it took during the battle. He glanced over to Akutai and noticed the dark, violet blood that coated his clothes. He noticed red seeping down one of his arms.

"Akutai, you're injured!" Ryuki exclaimed, trying to think of what to do. He wasn't good at healing spells, but he was good at basic wound treatment.

X_Hero

"Yeah... Kinda figured I would get hurt when going in close range like that..." Akutai said. He twinged as pain waved in his shoulder a bit.

THEBIRD

"That's... it? Are you serious? When I had to fight that thing I lost an arm!" Solon shouted, angered by the easy victory.

Anarchy_Jas

"Not all too bad, hm?" Jas puts her weapons away and walks towards Akutai. "Could you at least let me help?" She asks. "Since I came close to shooting you earlier..."

Nils_13

Ryuki got up and started walking over to Akutai. He ignored Solon's comment for the moment. He staggered a bit as he was walking. He pulled out some gauze he carried with him and began wrapping it around his shoulder. He used a rather simple spell to destroy the bacteria and infections that may have resulted from the wound.

"There.... That should do it." he said, putting away his medical supplies. He then turned his attention to Solon, "Is that why you didn't help us?" he asked with a rather cold tone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Or don't let me help," Jas shrugs and turns around. "So how do we get out of here?" She asks, not in the mood to hear any arguments.

THEBIRD

"Try the sphere now," Solon told Jas. "And I didn't help because I've fought this thing already. I tried to tell you guys not to go in there, so don't say I didn't try to warn you before hand."

Nils_13

"Oh.... I'm sorry, miss. I get carried away when my friends are injured and want to help them immediately." Ryuki said shyly.

X_Hero

"... Wait..." Came a voice from out of nowhere. Akutai looked around a moment.

"Uh... Did you hear that?" He asked, looking at them confused.