News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Nibankari (Posting ready, SIGN-UPS CLOSED FOR NOW)

Started by X_Hero, December 17, 2007, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

Ryuki found nothing interesting in the shops, so he decided to head back to the inn. He walked in and saw Akutai waiting.

"Sorry to make you wait. Did you find out anything interesting?" Ryuki asked.

X_Hero

"Well, a man over there said that no-one's ever tried to get to the other end of the path thought the forest... You think we should check it out?" Akutai asked to Ryuki.

Nils_13

"..... Sounds interesting. Let's go." Ryuki replied.

X_Hero

"Right..." Akutai said. They opened the door back up, and headed out for the path in the woods.

Nils_13

When they arrived at the entrance to the woods, Ryuki pulled out his spell book.

X_Hero

"Hmm? What are you looking up?" Akutai asked Ryuki, wondering why he had his book out.

Triforce_Luigi

Haseo made his way to the transport station on Michi. He decided to go to Ishizu and see what scientific advancements, if any, had been made there.

Nils_13

Quote from: X_Hero on December 22, 2007, 11:59:49 AM
"Hmm? What are you looking up?" Akutai asked Ryuki, wondering why he had his book out.
"Nothing. You can never be too careful. I'm getting ready in case we're attacked by anything." Ryuki replied, tucking his book safely under his arm.

X_Hero

"Well, all right..." Akutai replied. They then began down the path. It was now about 15 minutes later, and they had probably traveled almost 1/8 the length of the island.

"Jeez... I never realized it was this long..." Akutai said, his legs beginning to grow tired.

Anarchy_Jas

((Confused as to what I'm supposed to be doing))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

X_Hero

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 22, 2007, 05:16:58 PM
((Confused as to what I'm supposed to be doing))
((Well, for right now, just choose an island you want to go to, and see what happens. :P))

Nils_13

Quote from: X_Hero on December 22, 2007, 04:58:04 PM
"Well, all right..." Akutai replied. They then began down the path. It was now about 15 minutes later, and they had probably traveled almost 1/8 the length of the island.

"Jeez... I never realized it was this long..." Akutai said, his legs beginning to grow tired.
"You're right.... I'd say we've been on this path for at least an hour. We might make it to the end soon" Ryuki replied as he continued walking.

X_Hero

"I don't know about that..." Akutai began. "I've heard that people have gotten way farther than this... Some actually leave markers to show how far they've actually gone... And we haven't seen even one yet."

Nils_13

"That's interesting. I'll leave one." Ryuki opened his book and faced a tree.

"Ventus Lamnia." he muttered. As he did, blades of wind cut a large X on the tree.

"There. Now we know we've been this way."

X_Hero

"All right... let's keep going after we rest a bit." Akutai said as he sat down against the tree.