News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Ic// After the thief dissapeared, Lucid was livid. HOW COULD HE LET HIM GET AWAY?!

He made himself visible and walked up to Fresco. "That was dumb." He said.

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

Fresco had just landed back down on the ground after searching for the theif when he saw Lucid. "What do you mean?" Fresco replied furiously. "He used a smoke bomb and got away before I could do a thing! I checked all over the city for him, too... And if you were here, why didn't you help?"

Fell

"I was too far away from. I tried slowing him down. But it didn't help enough...."

THEBIRD

Fresco sighed. "I can't believe I've been beat by a human with no powers! I mean, I know I'm new... But I figured if anything would be easy, this would be it!" he exclaimed, shaking his head. "Should we look for him or wait until he appears from hiding again?"

Fell

"It'd be too hard to look for him....I say we just wait until he makes his presence known. Unless you can think you can find him?"

Dr.Hobo2

Ron deLite was at his house taking off his MaskdeMasque costume and donning some normal clothes. "I-I-I can't believe it. I've just outsmarted some super heroes...They must be new at it."

Matt watched the two super heroes talking thinking of whether to put on his costume and talk to them or not.

Fell

Lucid decided to look for him.

"Hey, I decided to look for him. Are you gonna come?"

Dr.Hobo2

Matt looked at him with an inquisitive face and looked behind him just to make sure there wasn't anyone behind him. "Are you talking to me?"

Fell

"Hm? Oh...No I was talking to Fresco here."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...okay then." Matt said walking away with a shrug.

THEBIRD

"Sure, I need a chance to work on my skills!" Fresco replied enthusiastically. "Let's find the theif."

20fan

kai picked up a newspaper and instantly tore it apart. "A theif eh? I'll teach him a lesson, just for fun" he said putting on the Spike costume.

Fell

Lucid went to check out some abandoned buildings.

THEBIRD

Fresco stayed outside the building and above Lucid, in case the enemy might retreat. He hovered in wait, hoping to see someone run out of the building...

Fell

Lucid started thoroughly checking each and every abandoned bulding, invisible.