News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Ooc// Thanks.

Name: Metalhead
Appearance: A robot with a purple-ish metal body. He has a wide grin, and a giant wind up key. Like this, but purple. http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6756/rockstructoidqc5.jpg

Species: Guitar hero(Nintendo)

Alliance(Nintendo)

Weapon1: Discentigrator(sp?) gun. It doubles as a guitar and a gun.
Weapon2: Star power: Gives him tremendous power.
Handheld weapon: Plasma grenades.

Background: He came alive when the incident happened. He is programmed to be happy go lucky. He adores rock music and his heavy riffs destroy houses. Watch out, here comes the metal-megalomaniac!!

Ic// Felldoh was carried off by the suicune.

Just then a huge noise noise sounded in the distance. A robot landed in the middle of the field, creating a giant crater. "METALHEAD AT YOUR SERVICE. " He said as he started blasting away like crazy at the aparoids.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

The Dimentiono clone started to create a spiked crystal ball in his hand. "Well...It seems that they've taken on the army...But now can they take on me?" He said letting out a soft evil laugh.

Red

Redox put his hood back on and reappeared next to Wolf and started running along side him. "I hope this works Wolf" he said grimly.

Wolfpika

"We're going to see!" Wolf said, just as the bomb ticked to zero.

The battlefield exploded into flames, with the Queen and the rest of the Aparoids bursting into flames.

"Now, for Jak, Ratchet, and the racoon bastard."

Triforce_Luigi

Nolan opted to attack "that racoon bastard." He dashed towards Sly Cooper and slashed his plasma whip at him.

Fell

Metalhead jumped out of the way as soon as the bomb exploded.

"HEY HEY HEY! WOLF MAH MAN! HOWZ IT GOIN?" He said as he started firing at some of the leftover aparoids.

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono's clone didn't realize that those other three generals were there. Hmph...It looks like my patience will need to hold out a little long. No matter, this should be entertaining to watch.

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 08, 2008, 07:36:42 PM
The Dimentiono clone started to create a spiked crystal ball in his hand. "Well...It seems that they've taken on the army...But now can they take on me?" He said letting out a soft evil laugh.

"Who is that?! he seems to be charging something in his hands"?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Ridley on February 08, 2008, 07:41:43 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 08, 2008, 07:36:42 PM

"Who is that?! he seems to be charging something in his hands?"
The clone noticed him looking at him but ignored. "He shouldn't be focused on me, there's another problem for them at hand." He said to himself as he looked over to the three generals

Wolfpika

"Hey Metalhead! Long time no see man!"

"Who Tabuu?" Wolf then noticed a little man with a big ball of spikes in his hand.

"Oh it can't be, can it? DAM IT'S DIMENTIO!"

Wolf regained another smash ball and charged towards Dimentio in his Werepika form.

Red

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 08, 2008, 07:47:59 PM

"Who Tabuu?" Wolf then noticed a little man with a big ball of spikes in his hand.

Wolf regained another smash ball and charged towards Dimentio in his Werepika form.
"Who's Dimentio?" asked Redox.

Fell

"HEY YOU RACOON! GET OUTTA MY TRASH!!!" He challenged as he fired his gun at the theif.

Wolfpika

Quote from: RedSox on February 08, 2008, 07:48:51 PM
Quote from: Wolfpika on February 08, 2008, 07:47:59 PM

"Who's Dimentio?" asked Redox.

Wolf wanted to answer but his instinct was still in control.

Kill..kill.kill Dimentio!

Werepika ran up and attacked with a Thunderbolt.

ooc//This sound familiar Dr.Hobo?

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

The clone heard Wolf and he decided to tell him something. So he teleported over behind Wolf. "Oh no, I'm not Dimentio...I'm far worse. I'm Dimentiono." He said with a tone that you knew he had an evil smile behind the mask he was wearing. "I sudgest you get rid of those three generals quickly because I'm starting to get bored."

Ooc//...Almost, I faintly remember something like this...