News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Alrady having Kadjim, the red aura one, slashes right through Dimentiono's sword.

Wolfpika

"Haha! You honestly think that I was going for you? Iron Tail!"

He jumped up, charged his tail, and used it on the ground. It created a crack, and opened up a crevice.

"Now, in you go!" Wolf charged up, and used Overheat once more, followed by a Thunder.

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono let this happen. After the part had fallen off, he started laughing. "So...do you think you can really destroy the Chaos Blade that easily?" As he said this, the purple aura started to wrap around where the sword used to be and it reformed to the Chaos Blade. "Fool, you can't destroy this weapon, because this is the destroyer of worlds!" The crack in the ground did nothing since he could easily fly using his magic. The thunder missed him since thunder wasn't always an accurate attack. He then pointed the sword at Redox. "Chaos Void!" He shouted as a dark blob of energy came out of the sword and it started sucking small rocks and dust into it. Slowly, it escalated where it sucked in even larger things. "Now this is the true power of the Chaos Heart!"

Red

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: RedSox on February 10, 2008, 06:37:28 PM
Ooc// The sword wasn't fully enveloped when Redox attacked.
Ooc// Huh? I thought you said that it went right through my sword...

Wolfpika

ooc//Okay, now I'm confused, I sent another overheat after my first overheat before I sent my thunder attack.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 10, 2008, 06:40:01 PM
ooc//Okay, now I'm confused, I sent another overheat after my first overheat before I sent my thunder attack.
Ooc// Oh, I'm sorry, can we just skip over that? ;D

Red

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 10, 2008, 06:25:40 PM
he rose his sword and it started to get a large purple aura around it.
Ooc// It wasn't at full strength allowing Redox to slash through it.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: RedSox on February 10, 2008, 06:42:36 PM
I know, I also said that it DID slash through it. It was just the power of the Chaos Heart (which is how the Chaos Blade was formed in the first place) that made it re-form.

Red

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 10, 2008, 06:44:05 PM
Quote from: RedSox on February 10, 2008, 06:42:36 PM
I know, I also said that it DID slash through it. It was just the power of the Chaos Heart (which is how the Chaos Blade was formed in the first place) that made it re-form.
Ooc// Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh........ Never mind then.

Wolfpika

ooc//Alright, we'll say that I just did the crack, and you didn't know what it meant.

Wolf saw the blob of darkness and thought to himself

Lets turn the tables on old clown boy huh....

He then leaped to where Dimentiono was and shouted,

"Hey, maybe your attacks are strong, but your too slow!"

Wolf then started to run away, around the dark blob.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, and don't think you can do anything to move that blob towards me." Dimentiono said with a chuckle. "I control the Void and eventually, all this will be no more." He watched as the Chaos Void became stronger and pulled in more things.

Wolfpika

"Who said I was moving the blob, who said I was moving anything either? I was thinking of more like umm, DELETING IT, AND EVENTUALLY, YOU!"

Wolf then charged up all of his energy, and with the help of his last Smash Ball, he used it to use his most strongest attack.

"PYROBOLT!" A huge lightningbolt, encircled by a huge flame, appeared in his hand.

"Buenos dias, dark scum..."

Wolf then threw the PyroBolt at the Void, and inside it went. At first, nothing happened, and then, BOOM! An explosion rocketed the void!

Red

Dr.Hobo2

"Hmph..." Dimentiono just watched the explosion happen. He even let it send him flying back but he quickly got back up, his voice, not changing one bit, said. "Well...you're very lucky that I'm just a clone." He then started to give the same small laugh. "Go ahead, delete me. I got everything I needed out of this battle." He continued with the laugh as it started to get louder and more vicious. "Go ahead! I'm just a clone! My power, none the less yours, pales in comparison to the REAL Dimentiono! Ahahahahahaaaaa!" He then stopped his laughing and just stood there. "Go ahead...delete me." He said this with a tone that you just knew that he had an insidious smile behind that mask of his.