News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Jason looked fierce. " Fox?" he asked," do you know which way to go?"

Wolfpika

Fox brought up his PDA and replied,

"According to this map, we need to go left from here, until we see a forest, and then, we'll find the main rebel camp."

jnfs2014

" Let's go," Squall replied, walking.
       " Right," Jason added, catching up.

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono teleported to where Tabuu was. "So...you wanted to make an offer to me for me to join you..."

Wolfpika

Fox led the way until they came to the forest.

"There's the base!"

jnfs2014

Wolfpika

"Ahh! Duck!" Fox hit the ground just as a huge missle shot overhead.

jnfs2014

" Nope," Squall replied, running at it and cutting it with his Gunblade.

Wolfpika

"Now that was foolish of me." Fox went red.

He then walked on to the base and opened the doors.

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 20, 2008, 03:12:15 PM
Dimentiono teleported to where Tabuu was. "So...you wanted to make an offer to me for me to join you..."

"Yes, I realize you have amazing powers. If you accept my offer, then you will rule the subspace with me and we will take over Nintendo, Sony, and anything else that gets in our way. I have been using Subspace bombs on many different creatures hereby creating a large army. What do you say?"
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"I say...Yes." He said giving a mischeivious smile behind his mask. "I gladly accept your offer. And I say you've just made a very wise choice." At least...for now.

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 20, 2008, 04:23:09 PM
"I say...Yes." He said giving a mischeivious smile behind his mask. "I gladly accept your offer. And I say you've just made a very wise choice." At least...for now.

"Quite good." I better keep an eye on you. I'm going to work on a failsafe later but for now, you will be a valued ally. "Lets go back to base." * I open a portal to the subspace and I step in."
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"Yes...And I advise our first matter of buisness is getting rid of Sony." Dimentiono said. "Because now is when they are the weakest. Their leader, Sora has just betrayed them and they will be easy pickings for us."

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 20, 2008, 04:28:41 PM
"Yes...And I advise our first matter of buisness is getting rid of Sony." Dimentiono said. "Because now is when they are the weakest. Their leader, Sora has just betrayed them and they will be easy pickings for us."

"Ah yes, very wise decision, but how shall we attack? Which units should we send?"
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"That is a desicion for you to make." Dimentiono said with a humble voice. "You are the leader of this army, not me."