News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Ridley's WereWolf

Started by Ridley, May 18, 2009, 01:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Sgt. Pepper on May 20, 2009, 09:59:52 PM
NOOOO, NOT MY WOMAN. Anyways I did as well, but he convinced me otherwise. *whistles*  What, he made me dinner.
So that's what they're calling it now.

Matt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 20, 2009, 10:00:50 PM
So that's what they're calling it now.

Calling what? He made me a Digiorno's pizza, oh wait a second... you pig.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Sgt. Pepper on May 20, 2009, 10:04:37 PM
Calling what? He made me a Digiorno's pizza, oh wait a second... you pig.
nyoro~n =3

Light

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 20, 2009, 09:57:22 PM
Also, I suspect Light.
Well, I suspect you back. :|

ZOMG PLOT TWIST MEBEH?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Doodle

LIGHT CAN'T TALK VERY WELL
HE'S OBVIOUSLY DRUNK
ALCOHOL HE MUST HAVE DRANK AS HE GAVE IT TO MACK, THEN COAXING HIM TO COME WITH HIM INTO HIS GINGERBREAD HOUSE

LIGHT IS A KIDNAPPER! D:
YEAH

Matt

Well, lets look at the possible reasons for Mack's kidnapping.

a) Kidnapped himself to save himself, though I don't you can use your ability that way.
b) Someone know something we don't, which is obvious.
c) Someone is protecting Mack
d) Someone is preventing him from doing something

These are only a few things that were discussed in the chat last night.

Though I did find out quite a lot of information last night. I might be willing to bargain with to a certain extent if given decent information.

GreatGonzales106

Is it story time yet? I want to get to sleep, but not without finding out what happened.

Macawmoses

***I can't die, yes? Just confirming. ***

Matt

Quote from: Macbeth on May 21, 2009, 09:16:02 PM

He did say you can't, so I would assume not.

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: Macbeth on May 21, 2009, 09:16:02 PM
Quote from: Ridley on May 20, 2009, 09:08:41 PM

This means Macbeth can not vote, die, or post in this thread until he is found

Silverhawk79

Ridley

It was a dark night tonight, the kidnapping of Macbeth still lingering in the minds of the people. Magnum Sonic was taking his post at the watch tower. He just stationed himself and was watching Light when a dark figure flew straight up the tower at him. He dropped his binoculars just in time for the vampire to latch onto his neck. He was bled dry and left to rot in the tower.

Don't think the werewolves weren't doing anything while this was happenning. They were on a hunt. They climbed into the cottage of one of our fellow NSFCDer's and were about to tear him apart when a mysterious force held them in place. The peasent got up and turned into an abominable monstrocity. The werewolves imidietly bowed down before their master. Satan himself was standing before them. He commanded them to leave and leave him to gather his stregnth. They obeyed.

Meanwhile, a restless soul was tossing and turning in his sleep. he jumped up, his eyes glowing red. He must kill. He went out and searched for DoodleBoy but he was nowhere to be found. He went back to his cottage angry at his failure but somewhat relieved he couldn't find him.

Recap: Magnum died at the hands of vampires. He was the nightwatch, a soul who could find out whatsomeone was once a night and could only be attacked by vampires. Wolves were not able to climb his watch tower.

The werewolves went out for a kill but instead, ran into Satan.

Lastly, A restless killer was thwarted tonight but seems relieved.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Other then Magnum's death and his obvious lies, what exactly happened? Tonight's story is quite confusing.

Ridley

Quote from: Sgt. Pepper on May 21, 2009, 10:52:53 PM
Other then Magnum's death and his obvious lies, what exactly happened? Tonight's story is quite confusing.

The dark power is Satan and you should all be afraid because you don't know what he can do and he is resting his power up for something big?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...