News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The star war- a star fox rp

Started by Transient Link, November 10, 2007, 08:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

"Nothing here either, 20fan out" He then continued to search.

Transient Link

"what the!..."
his long range scanner showed a wolfen heading towards aquas
"Thats not right..... 20fan come in. Im heading towards aquas!"

20fan

"I'll follow Jay, 20fan out" The orange ship zoomed towards aquas.

Fell

"What? Oh great.......Well, atleast I'm heading towards base......" he turned his cloaking device on.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

"WHAT! how could he just dissapear from my radar...he must have some clocking device...20fan circle around Aquas his cloak has to give out eventually"

Flying Chickens

Chronoto sat in the cockpit of his Time Bomb, adjusting the controls to his liking. He was currently on planet Aquas, sent to find out why a Wolfen was there, and if necessary, destroy it.

MD_Slider

OoC: If I join, can I have 2 characters?  Because I want to be on Star Wolf but I can tell that there is a shortage of Star Fox members, so if I joined I would make one Star Wolf and one Star Fox. If not then I'll just wait for more people to join Star Fox so I can join Star Wolf.

Transient Link

Quote from: MD_Slider on November 10, 2007, 10:44:26 AM
OoC: If I join, can I have 2 characters?  Because I want to be on Star Wolf but I can tell that there is a shortage of Star Fox members, so if I joined I would make one Star Wolf and one Star Fox. If not then I'll just wait for more people to join Star Fox so I can join Star Wolf.
ooc/ sure

Fell

"Hopefully....No more trouble......What?" He saw another ship circling around Aquas. "Sigh.........Greeaat....Hm?" he saw a blip on his radar. It was right where he was going to dive.

"........Well. I wanted action." Midnite prepared for a fight, as his specially modified Wolfen dove right for aquas.

MD_Slider

Name: Butch

Race: emperor penguin

Team: Star Wolf

Appearance: He wears a black leather jacket and dark blue shorts (well they're kinda shorts.  Since he's egg-shaped, being a penguin, his shorts just kinda cover his waist down forming like a half circle shape. Since penguins don't have legs, they just end at the end of his body) He also wears a black cape.

Ship Appearance: Ice Dagger: The main body is a light blue color and looks like a sharp crystal with rugged surface. The wings jut out a little and then form a vertical line; they're made out of the same crystal looking material

Planet: Fichina

Bio: Butch was born an raised on Fichina.  However, when he was 13, he was out in a lake fishing one day (the day the Aparoids took over Fichina) to see ships flying over head shooting strange creatures.  He saw the names on the ships: Star Fox.  Suddenly, a large explosion occured (when the big, tube-like Apariod was blown up).  The sonic waves knocked some ice over the hole where Butch was using to get in and out.  He was trapped and though he was going to die.  Luckily, after a long time of searching when his air supply was almost all gone, he found a small hole.  He used his beak to break it open and escape.  He vowed from that day on he would defeat Star Fox.  He is now a grumpy, old nutjob.  He is very cold to other people and is very eccentric.  He doesn't care about other people or what they say about him.

Fell

Ooc// I added age to my Char's profile.

MD_Slider

Name: Doyle

Race: Hippopotamus

Team: Star Fox

Appearance: He wears a brown, button-up, short-sleeved shirt that barely fits him.  He wears big, brown cargo pants. He is a gray hippo and very fat. He also wears brown gloves with gray fingers.  He wears brown and gray boots too.

Ship Appearance: Sludge Tank: A large brown orb with two round,  very short, tube-looking "snouts" at the front that shoot out his plasma lasers.  It has really skinny wings that jut out at a backwards diagonal angle.

Planet: Katina

Bio: Doyle was always told that he should do something with his strength, so he decided to become a mechanic fixing ships. Soon, he got so knowledgeable about ships that he started flying them.  He was good friends with Slippy Toad since they worked together bring mechanics.  When Doyle started flying, he joined his friend on Star Fox. He isn't that smart but he's caring and genuine.

Flying Chickens

Chronotos watched a blip moving towards the surface of Aquas. "Time to take out the trash." He said, his Wolfen shooting out from it's cover.

Fell

ic//

"Gah!" He saw the other wolfen come out from hiding. He suddenly swerved to the right, circled around behind him, and shot lasers at the enemy.

Triforce_Luigi

Name:Garth
Race:Badger
Team:Free Agent
Planet:Fortuna
Ship Appearance:Death Note. A stolen Wolfen upgraded with technology of his own. It is a typical looking Wolfen, but with inverted colors. It has average weapons, but he has upgraded it so that it can fire a radar-jamming electrical pulse.
Bio: Garth was born in Corneria City, but after his parents were killed in a fire, he relocated to Fortuna. He later went to Sargasso to steal a Wolfen from Star Wolf. He ran off with it and upgraded it with a radar--jamming laser and other things to make it speedier.  He is greedy and self-serving, and sides with whoever has highest chance of winning. He is also quite lazy, and will avoid work when possible. Despite all this, when he makes a true friend, he will support them. He is an expert tactician and strategist.