News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Hai, some halp pl0x!

Started by Omega12, June 18, 2009, 11:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega12

Alright, I need to install Halo so i can get Halo CE to work. I lost my CD for halo, I still have the CD key, and all that, so I was wondering if someone could upload the CD files somewhere so i can get them?

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Macawmoses

Uhh, that's not exactly discussion we're allowed to have. So officially I am saying go to the M$ site and see if they offer support for that. Unofficially I'm saying I'll leave this open for a short window of time for users to help you directly.

Omega12

Yeah, I kinda figured. Its not like I don't own the game, I just lost the CD and need it FFFFFFFF

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Red Alert

just use torrents? this isn't exactly a complicated problem

BOSSNIG

Use some totally legit sites.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Mario583

I think torrents are your best bet 8)

Omega12

I think my torrrents are screwed up =/ otherwise i would,

also dont like torrents.

Red Alert

well you are going to have to put irrational hatreds aside if you want to get the files