News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Who would you like to see playable in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games?

Started by Blaziken0987, October 13, 2007, 03:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaziken0987

In addition to these characters:

Who would you like to see as hidden characters? I'd really like to see Bowser Jr. and I'm suprised Donkey Kong hasn't been mentioned at all yet. As for the Sonic side, I'd like to see Silver the Hedgehog or Rouge or maybe even Omega in it. What about you?

Triforce_Luigi

Silver the Hedgehog
Donkey and Diddy Kong
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee
Bowser Jr.
Rouge
Omega
The guy in Sonic Riders

There are more, but I can't remember them all.

Chain Chompesque

Boo would be interesting, although he wouldn't work due to the flying thing...well...Toad. Yeah, he would be funny. And, is anyone a little creeped out about how Sonic characters always have uni-eyes? Look at a large picture of Sonic or one of the other hedgehogs...their eyes are connected right above their noses. It's weird.
To be seen, stand up. To be heard, speak up. To be appreciated, shut up.
Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Join the Mushroom Kingdom wars!

Join the Pikmin wars!

Dumple Land! <-Click this one.
Labor! I said labor, dang it!
Time for transport!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Chain Chompesque on October 13, 2007, 07:02:33 PM
Boo would be interesting, although he wouldn't work due to the flying thing...well...Toad. Yeah, he would be funny. And, is anyone a little creeped out about how Sonic characters always have uni-eyes? Look at a large picture of Sonic or one of the other hedgehogs...their eyes are connected right above their noses. It's weird.

Boo and Toad would be interesting, but they don't really have a counter part in the Sonic series other than maybe Cream/Cheese (who are likely to be in the game) and a Chao (maybe). And yes, the uni-eyes are rather creepy. First thing I noticed on the Sonic characters...

Skilliam

Macawmoses

JrDude

Power Type:
Donkey Kong & Omega

All- Around:
Diddy Kong & Rouge The Bat

Speed Type:
Birdo & Silver the Hedgehog

Skill Type:
Bowser Jr. & Espio the Chameleon
[move][/move]
Dude .

Biggerboo456

For the Mario side I would like to see bowser jr. playable and for the sonic side, Sivler

Triforce_Luigi

Jet, Storm, and Wave from Sonic Riders. Cream, Cheese, Chao, Metal Sonic, Chaos, Mephiles the Dark, Mighty the Armadillo, Ray the Flying Squirrel, Toad, Birdo, Petey Piranha, Toadette, Geno, Mallow, Princess Rosalina, Toadsworth. These are characters I want that have no chance.

thunderhero4

i thought dk and silver were unlockable...oh well...all i care is vector is there!!