<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Meet Dungel,Dunsparce evo.

Started by TheEsper, September 28, 2007, 06:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEsper

Fell

My evo's better.

I'd show you, but the file got erased. :( I'll show you some other time.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Only if it actually got better. And became half-Ghost

0CHUEY0

[account closed]

GOLDENSUNYUGIOH

It's kinda creepy-looking.  :|

Maybe you should've baesd it more on the official Dunsparce sprite/art.

PHOENIXBLAST

Its alright, but you should use a different name because the beginning is dung :D Anyway maybe make it a sprite

FearItself

I think he took the "Dun" from Dunsparce and the "gel" from "angel", but I could be wrong. That's why the name is Dungel.

The concept is generally alright. It may look better as a sprit, though. My advice is to make the facial and body features more complex. It is an evolution, after all.

TheEsper

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on September 28, 2007, 06:24:28 PM
My evo's better.

I'd show you, but the file got erased. :( I'll show you some other time.
Well thanks. :|

Get out of my thread if your just going to say its bad,also,I saw your drawings,They were absolutely AWFUL. :\ I'm glad you can't show me that horrid piece of garbage.

That ticked me off,and usually things don't tick me off like that.

@ fear: Thats correct.

GigaMetroid99

I actually had an idea for a Dunsparce evo quite some time ago, but it's nothing like yours.

Here's a post about it I made on NSider:

QuoteI'm obsessed with the idea of an evolution of Dunsparce, actually.

It'd have great big wings, developed from the puny wings of the basic form. It would be a large snake-like creature, as Dunsparce is supposed to be the Land Snake Pokémon. At the end of its tail would be a powerful drill, used to dig deep into the earth. It is almost entirely yellow, but with blue stripes on its back, the drill being blackish-gray, and its wings being white.

It can use its wings to fly about the land to search for new burrows in which to bury its young, as they must grow used to living underground to develop their tails. It can be very protective of the baby Dunsparce, and spends most of its time with them, which is why it is rare to see one flying about.

I'm terrible with names, though, so no clue as to what it'd be called. Maybe...Serparce. Serpent and sparse (intentionally spelled wrong). It doesn't really flow well, though.

Oh, yeah, forgot an important part! Type. Um...well Flying/Ground seems like an obvious choice, doesn't it? Sort of like an oxymoron, actually. At least it'd be immune to Electric attacks! It'd have to watch out for Ice attacks, though. I'd like to keep the Normal Type on it, maybe for a brand-new Normal/Ground type, but both Ground and Flying fit so well for it.

I never made a picture of it, though.

Yours was pretty good, but I have to admit it would have been better as a sprite. The concept was interesting, but it doesn't seem all that difference from Dunsparce.