News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Mario Bros. Military: The Revival

Started by MarioGamer, September 23, 2007, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamingfreak10

*i throw my left hand upwards and beams of dark energy shoot at you, canceling out your light energy* "not bad trilo now try this" *i bring my arm down to chest level and i then thrust my hand at you shooting energy containing 9 types of elemental energy*

Triforce_Luigi

Trilo did not bother dodging, he knew it would be no use. Instead, he just stayed still. The beam collided with him. When the dust settled, he was no longer there. Suddenly, he wasbehind his foe, his mouth opened. A beam similar to the one just fired him came flying out.

"Perhaps I should have warned you," he said, "after seeing elemental attacks, I can learn to use them."

gamingfreak10

*spins around, and my left hand swings wide, and the beam bends around me, and hits a wall**i jump back* "perhaps you can use elemental attacks right after seeing them, but even i took years to learn this one" *i hold my hands out in font of me and then i pull them back to my side*
ka...me...ha...me *blue energy forms in my hands* HAAAAAAAAAA *i thrust my hands forwards and a stream of energy shoots at you*

Kuro Tsuwamono

But mariogamer missed one crucial detail: the blue vest of energy. It began to form a spiritual spell, similar to magic. Pressure exploded with invisible bursts of kinetic energy from inside the vest, with enough force to rip apart Mariogamers organs. His torso would be reduced to shrivels of deformed matter.

Although through all of this, the demonic spirit energy clouding the room with darkness would be gone, but it was far too late. Kuro looked at his fallen opponent and sighed. It was only fair if he were to revive him, thought Kuro. So it began.

Kuro extended his hands, and a strange blue lightning of spiritual energy electrified forward into the energy of the Soul Calibur. The energy of the Soul Calibur froze in mid-air, errating an aura of pure brilliance. He then shot out a similar attack at Mariogamers fallen body, and his soul was trapped in place. The vest also poofed into nothing.

Kuro took a few steps to Mariogamer's body, and waved waved his right hand from the frozen Soul Caliber towards the body, and it zoomed into the bodies chest. The heart, in fact. The holy energy from the Soul Calibur merged with the heart chakra, the point of spiritual healing. A finger was placed by a crouching Kuro onto the shriveled heart, and a very tiny jolt of energy reached into into the chakra and stimulated the heart chakra, making it more powerful. He gave it a few minutes, then stood up, and focused into the binds of spiritual energy on Mariogamers soul and the Soul Calibur. They merged together into a radiant array of magnificent holy colors. He then had the spirit activate the heart chakra. In moments shining spiritual tendrils swirled around Mariogamers torso, and it quickly healed.

Kuro backed away, waiting for Mariogamer to awaken with newfound powers...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: gamingfreak10 on September 29, 2007, 03:48:23 PM
*spins around, and my left hand swings wide, and the beam bends around me, and hits a wall**i jump back* "perhaps you can use elemental attacks right after seeing them, but even i took years to learn this one" *i hold my hands out in font of me and then i pull them back to my side*
ka...me...ha...me *blue energy forms in my hands* HAAAAAAAAAA *i thrust my hands forwards and a stream of energy shoots at you*

"Hmm... Watching too much DBZ, eh? Oh well."
He vanishes away from the attack. He reappears behind Zan again. But the strange thing was that there was a Trilo behind him and one to each of his sides.

All the Trilos shimmered with a blue aura. Around Zan, a blue circle appeared on the ground. Light shimmered around him.

"Heh," said the three Trilos. "That move took me years too. A beam composedof both light and dark, can you defend against it? I think not."

MarioGamer

MarioGamer quickly sat up.  The last thing he remembered was having his soul leave his body.  He looked down at his new body.  He was amazed, he had very little damage on him.  Then, the memories from his soul were coming back to him.  His body was destroyed and killed, but somehow he came back.  Was he still dead, is this all a dream?  No, it wasn't.  He was still alive and better then well.  

He immediatly jumped to his feet and looked around.  He was a bit confused at the moment.  He felt something strange, yet familiar inside of him.  The first person he saw was Kuro.  

"What..had happened," asked MarioGamer.  He was sure that Kuro would attempt to finish him off in his time of weakness, but he was still alive.  

gamingfreak10

*grins and holy energy surrounds me, wings appear, and i spread them wide, knocking to of the you's away "why defend when u can dodge-lets take this fight to the skies-keep up if you can!" *i use ground elemental energy to make a pepple lift up and then hit a button**the roof retracts**using wind element and my wings i shoot into the sky at high speeds*

(i edited it when i noticed i didn't say anything about your attack)

Triforce_Luigi

"Grr... That's it!"
*Levitates up as well*
"Heh, let's see you get through this!"
His tails are sweeping all around him, drawing symbols in the air. The sky darkened with dark clouds. A whirlwind started beneath Zan, hurtling up, soon to engulf him. Above Zan, thunder crashed. It blasted down toward him. A stray bolt of lightning hit the ground setting it aflame. The whirlwind caught it and was engulfed , becoming a flaming tornado. The flames would prevent Zan from landing to dodge, while the thunder could keep him at bay for a while, hopefully long enough for Trilo to prepare his attack...

gamingfreak10

*fire engulfs me and starts spinning arround, in the oposite direction of the whirlwind, canceling it out, and then shoots up at the lightning, canceling it out as well before the fire dissappears* whew nice *sheathes katana* looks like our team just got an excellent new member *fire surrounds my hands*

Triforce_Luigi

"Nice job, but you gave me enough time to do this."
More symbols were rotating in the air around him. Zan glowed with ethereal energy.
"Can you deflect an attack from within? If not, then your in trouble. That attack takes control of the elements inside of you. The elements attack you from within. It can destroy your organs, make you bleed, and if I wished, I could put a stopper on death with this attack."

Then he blew. Ice approached Zan, but the fire melted it, turned it into water. The water from the melted ice put out the flames on his hand.

Kuro Tsuwamono

"Calm down, I found use to revive you," said Kuro. "I killed you, but I revived you by merging your blade with your soul, and activating hidden healing powers. Now that swords powers are yours, and you can access them at will." Kuro pointed a finger at Mariogamer, and a small beam of ki shot out into the side of Mariogamers right forearm, leaving a mere scratch. "Relax. It will heal within the second. Since I merged the blades energy through the heart chakra, the chakra points healing powers will allow you to regenerate very fast. It will heal damage done to both your body and soul."

gamingfreak10

"hmmm then i suppose...yes" *i start to speak quietly* "mage fire of ragnor..." *fire from the ground below lifts into the air and form into a huminoid figure* MERGE!!!!!! *a bright light explodes from both of us**after the light goes away only the mage is standing there**he speaks in a fiery tongue that trilo understands* "Ah so you attempt to use the elements to tear him apart from the inside out...so do u think you can tear apart fire itself?"

MarioGamer

MarioGamer watched as the wound quickly healed.  He touched the place the blast had hit.  It felt just like ordinary skin, no blood or scrape was present.  

"These healing abilities..Amazing."  MarioGamer knew that these abilities probably had their limits, but he knew that with these powers he could last much longer in a fight then he previously could.  

"Thank you Kuro, I truely appreciate what you have done for me."  MarioGamer said with a breif bow.  

Triforce_Luigi

"Yes, actually"
*starts speaking strangely as well*
Giant water behemoth appears and attacks.

gamingfreak10

"ah water yes the weakness of the fire element but that is the advantage of merging" *suddenly, shiny with a fire red glow, i am floating in the spot instead of the fire being* "we both can fight" *i hold up my hand and lightning shoots at the water monster*