News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Have you ever...

Started by GreatGonzales106, January 07, 2009, 11:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatGonzales106

...played through a Pokémon game and only trained your starter?

I used to do that every time, until I got Pearl.

Gwen Khan

when I first started with Red so many years ago

darkmario

I beat diamond twice,I did that the second time.My chimp car was uber  :)

I only caught hm slaves.

ThePowerOfOne

I used to do that when I was younger. Its too much of a pain in the ass to raise any others until after you beat the game.

JrDude

I never did that, I still do this dumb thing though: Train the lowest level in the party, and when they level up, move up to the next lowest leveled pokémon, if 2 are at the same level, then train the one with lower HP first, if they have the same HP, train the one with lower stats. If all pokémon in party are the same level, my starter must be last in the party because he is "best".
IDK why, but it always worked out for me.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Level_9_Chao

Yeah, I always made my starter good and just kept catching the local wild Pokemon of similar level to add to my team. Did this until mid-GBA era.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

tibar21

I've always done it and i'm still having to train my other pokemon in pearl right now. I'm gonna try to kill the habit for platinum.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Lotos

Quote from: JrDude on January 08, 2009, 04:35:44 PM
I never did that, I still do this dumb thing though: Train the lowest level in the party, and when they level up, move up to the next lowest leveled pokémon, if 2 are at the same level, then train the one with lower HP first, if they have the same HP, train the one with lower stats. If all pokémon in party are the same level, my starter must be last in the party because he is "best".
IDK why, but it always worked out for me.

Sonuvaninny.  That's what I do too :O

Triforce_Luigi

I always did that up until Emerald. Got Typhlosion and Blastoise up to Level 100 in Crystal and Blue. Destroyed the Elite Four.